Author Topic: who does alot of leater work  (Read 2167 times)

Offline jturkey

• I wouldn't make it a habit calling me that!
who does alot of leater work
« on: March 02, 2012, 12:20:42 am »
a friend of mine is wanting some braiding done on a leather band that she made out of something her dad worked with for years i could not do it justice at all. would like to know of anyone tat would help me out with it.
doc

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: who does alot of leater work
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 12:33:54 am »
I've done a good bit of leather work over the years. What exactly are you wanting to do?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline jturkey

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:15:19 am »
she would like a simple side braiding and possibly a design stamped into it but not neccasary it is a wrist band that she made with a 2in piece of leather and a snap on button she just wanted it to look nice. she is also into the cheeroke tribal things, so i had no idea as to what she would really like to have trying to find out. she said nothing to fancy just something simple.
doc

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 02:34:39 pm »
see if you can get a pic of the band.  I do some leather work and I got some new tools for christmas - and my wife is Tsa La Gi (Cherokee) so I could come up with something along those lines.

Offline jturkey

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 04:10:19 pm »
ok this is the picture of what she would like to have placed on the arm band if possible.
doc

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 09:28:46 pm »
if you get no other takers - send it on. I will see what I can do for you. if you need an address send me a PM.