Author Topic: What Did You Do Today?  (Read 838443 times)

Offline Roy

Re: What did you do Today?
« Reply #390 on: February 02, 2013, 11:06:03 pm »
Looks good, Clint.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #391 on: February 02, 2013, 11:12:22 pm »
Thanks Roy.  25 degrees and a few inches of snow is why its set up in the garage  ;)
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline okie64

« Reply #392 on: February 02, 2013, 11:23:38 pm »
Good lookin tent there Clint. Your dad looks like he helps about like my dad, mostly standing there and telling me how i should be doing it.
Well my know-it-all cousin came over to visit me this evening and somehow we got to talkin about firewood. He proceeded to tell me how osage was terrible firewood and that it didnt put off any heat and burned up way too fast. Usually I just ignore him but just for kicks I decided to show him what it would do. I burn osage all the time in my firepit but I pretended like I had never tried burning it. So I grabbed some shavings and a few osage billets and threw em in the pit and it was priceless to see him speechless! I love my cousin just like a brother but it sure was funny to mess with him a little bit.

Offline seabass

« Reply #393 on: February 02, 2013, 11:27:21 pm »
that looks like a great tent Clint.you did get a good deal on that one.tonight i made dinner for my mom.pork loin on the grill with a blackberry reduction sauce.it was very good.when i got home from moms,i found one of my dogs had died.my dog Carie was dead.i loved her very much.today when i got up,i noticed that she was having trouble breathing.other than that,she appeared fine.i was going to make her a vet appointment for monday.i had no indication that she was this sick.i am really tore up right now.i just buried her up on the hill.i will miss her alot.she was the sweetest dog i had.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #394 on: February 02, 2013, 11:32:09 pm »
Sorry to hear that Steve.  A good dog is the most honest friend a man will ever have. 

Offline seabass

« Reply #395 on: February 02, 2013, 11:39:28 pm »
this was devastating Clint.i loved her very much.i just got her buried on the hill.this was the first day that she acted sick.i don't know what happened.i guess she is in a better place now.my other dogs are bummed out.they allready know what happened and are very sad.she will be missed.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2013, 06:40:06 am »
Sorry to hear that Steve.

Offline cracker

« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2013, 08:30:50 am »
I'm sorry to hear about that Steve, my dogs are like my children I get all tore up when something happens to one of them.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Keenan

« Reply #398 on: February 03, 2013, 10:10:23 am »
Hard to lose family memebers Steve, I can tell by your words she was way more then a pet. Thoughts are with you my friend.

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2013, 10:14:21 am »
oh dear seabass-so sorry to  hear of yr pup. thinking of you man.
wild women don't get the blues

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #400 on: February 03, 2013, 11:59:57 am »
I spent 15 hours with some of my best bow friends working bows Saturday. We all gathered at Martys shop to visit, talk shop and work on bows. It was our second gathering in as many years and it was an absolute ball. If there is a a heaven on earth? I was there yesterday.

Cody (Misslemasetr)
Chris (Blackhawk)
Guy (Buckeye Guy)
Matt (MWiricki)
Marty (Oldtimberbows)
Darryl Quidort (DQ)
Ryan (Ryoon)    *osage hater*
Chamookman (Bob)

Plus a few others that arent on the boards. Great people and it almost brings me to tears thinking about it again. Its just not fair that everybodyt cant enjoy the day like we did. Four states of friends in one garage for one weekend. The generosity with goods and knowledge was overwhelming. I love all these guys like brothers.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:18:49 am by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #401 on: February 03, 2013, 12:07:54 pm »
Sounds like fun.  I hope someone took some pictures of the bows you guys were working on.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2013, 12:19:46 pm »
Sounds like fun.  I hope someone took some pictures of the bows you guys were working on.

We all snapped quite a few Clintster. DQ had a nice camera, not sure he will post them though. Im sure Chris or I will slap some up soon.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #403 on: February 03, 2013, 12:33:37 pm »
looking forward to the pictures Pearl

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #404 on: February 03, 2013, 12:53:30 pm »
A Seabass - My condolences on the loss of a friend. The loss of my first dog is still burned in my mind - I was 12 on the fateful day.

Here is a rainbow shot of Yosemite Falls.