Linked Events

• 16th Tennessee Classic : May 03, 2013 - May 05, 2013

Author Topic: 16th Tennessee Classic  (Read 137469 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 16th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2013, 06:23:54 am »
Thats to bad Mike but I understand, I was looking forward to kicking you on the range. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2013, 04:18:36 pm »
You can whip my butt instead pappy, Ill take a beatin' on the range.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2013, 06:07:59 pm »
I am going to sit back, watch all the action, and take lots of blackmale, I mean pictures to post >:D >:D >:D

blackhawk

« Reply #333 on: April 09, 2013, 07:54:24 pm »
I am going to sit back, watch all the action, and take lots of blackmale, I mean pictures to post >:D >:D >:D

Take lots of black male huh?  ???  >:D  :laugh: ....have fun with that n keep me away from that action  :-X

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #334 on: April 09, 2013, 07:57:53 pm »
There are some that are at the top of the list hawk, and really didn't have to work hard to get there >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D.  This is going to be fun.   Hey, for a dollar, I will not take you picture???  Times are tight man....lol

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #335 on: April 09, 2013, 10:24:49 pm »
Gonna bring a bunch of Tuna to fry up...
And some to Grill...
I'll have plenty to share.
Never thought I'd get sick of the stuff.
But Too MUCH of a Good Thang is still Too Much...   :o

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2013, 07:11:17 am »
I will see what I can do Pearl. ;) ;D ;D Charlie I stay in enough trouble without your help. ;) ;D ;D Gus that's great,one thing I can say about this bunch,they can eat and ant really picky about what it is and long as it a lot of it. ;) :) :) Got 2 more calls from MI. yesterday so looks like we will have plenty of Yankees around,also 2 from NC, 1 said he knew Pat,can't remember his name and several from South Al. GA/ IL./OH./MO. so it is shaping up to be another good one it looks like. Lot of new folks that seen the article in PA [Thanks Matt] and just want to come check us out so you guys/gals be on your best behavior.  ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2013, 08:28:21 am »
We all can at times Pappy, but it is so much fun to have it documented...lol.  16 days, but who is counting??

Offline Josh B

« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2013, 08:33:47 am »
Hey Pappy!  I talked to the boss yesterday and he promised to get me a load down there for the classic.  There is still no guarantee that the loads will work out, but it is sounding good so far. Hopefully I can get there early enough to park the Ken-a-bago at the bottom of the hill this year.  That walk up the hill after an all nighter in the knapping pit is hard on a fat man!  I hope to enjoy some more Southern hospitality again real soon! Josh

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2013, 08:42:38 am »

Take lots of black male huh?  ???  >:D  :laugh: ....have fun with that n keep me away from that action  :-X
That's just wrong!! But very funny >:D
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Josh B

« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2013, 08:53:00 am »

:o Oh my!  I believe I'll leave that alone.  Josh

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2013, 10:44:14 am »
Looking out my Hell Room window at Hawk Huston's trailer, a foot of new snow, and zero degrees which makes the trip to the farm even harder to wait for!  My job is to get my stuff loaded and be ready to head out to Clarksville when Hawk shows up from Montana!  Really looking forward to seeing the people I have met there before and the new ones that will be there this time.  God Bless Pappy, Miss Joanie, and all the members that make this possible!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2013, 11:53:23 am »
Don't worry everyone, the pictures will be just for my trips down memory lane later in life.  There will be no black male pictures taken I promise.  Now there may be a few that we can put some funny captions too later if needed >:D >:D

Offline iowabow

« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2013, 11:56:04 am »
Ok JW,  beadman I will be at the classic around 10pm on Thursday....let the fun begin
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2013, 12:23:29 pm »
Sounding good,Josh we will try and find the room,just hollor before you set up at the top,may have some options. ;) :) Joe really looking forward to seeing you again and meeting Hawk. John that is great news,was wondering when yall was coming in,Got JW's bed ready and waiting.Just talked to Gary Davis ,he plans on coming in Tuesday evening,he has had some family issues and I was worried he might not make it at all,so yall all have made my day. ;) :) :) Its such a special time for me. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good