Author Topic: Quick side quiver  (Read 1698 times)

Offline tgtmatt

Quick side quiver
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:13:36 pm »
Quick and easy side quiver I made just to use as of now. It turned out pretty well. I made it from a boot and some extra leather. I plan on adding a strap for a back quiver soon so it can be both. Also some string silencers to use soon.

Offline bow101

Re: Quick side quiver
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:34:10 pm »
Lol.... :laugh: :laugh: I got another post about Quivers. You'll get a much longer quiver using leather jackets.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline tgtmatt

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:50:00 pm »
Yeah I know it's not the best but I didn't have much more to work with, and It's good enough for now instead of carrying my arrows by hand.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:57:45 pm »
Thats pretty cool. Using what you have to make what you need.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline tgtmatt

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 12:35:58 am »
That's what it is all about.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 01:20:48 am »
That is it!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline randman

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 03:07:59 am »
This is right up my alley. I'm always looking at leather coats in the thrift stores and goodwill that I can get for cheap because you got 2 half-made quivers in the sleeves and more than enough for straps and fringe in the front and back panels. Also got some insulated (lined with blanket-like material) denim overalls that have nice thicker body to them. I plan on making a couple plains style quivers from the legs with some fringe from a couple pairs of worn out denim jeans. Maybe add some silver conchos and beads. It's all about recycling and reuse and using the materials at hand.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.