Author Topic: I'm not a lier  (Read 13450 times)

Offline Mikeeeeeeeeee

Re: I'm not a lier
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2013, 03:10:44 pm »
Whoever wrote the email seriously needs a grammar and spelling class before writing any more emails, or posts for that matter.
Call it a pet peeve of mine, but people will take you more seriously when you can actually scribe the language correctly.
Just saying.

Offline toomanyknots

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2013, 04:06:17 pm »
tell him to pound sand and move on, don't have to prove nothing to nobody, Bub

Ya, it is annoying to me when someone tries to "call out" someone on here because they haven't posted a bow they have made.
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2013, 04:39:40 pm »
   JW I'm lucky to have found WENDY she's truely one of a kind. Can't say one bad thing about her. Who else would let me hunt,fish or do what ever I do 365 days a year. Never said a word never try to put any restrickions on me or what I do.  Guess I've always been lucky I always did as I pleased.
  Her and my sons have a saying.
 We all live in ROYS WORLD .

I will understand that if you can't make it out here to the Black Hills to visit.  The offer still stands for Wendy if she ever wants to visit!   >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline darwin

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2013, 12:43:12 pm »
I just want to say Roy that I understand the grammar and spelling issues. My aunt who I'm very close to as she is the youngest of my mother's sisters and is only ten years older than me, had a very serious stroke two years ago and is still in recovery she went through all of the issues that I'm sure you had to as well. She still walks with a limp and has trouble with her right arm, and she also has a hard time with words. The improvement she has made has been miraculous and I thank God that not only is she still alive but that she is walking and talking. Before the stroke she was a artist mostly with paints, and being right handed she was unable to paint like she used too. however she has since taught herself how to paint with her left hand and even now operates a small business and sells her artwork.

I just wanted to say that I understand you quite well and that I'm amazed that that you are hunting and shooting and sharing your knowledge after going through such an ordeal. Thanks for posting!

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2013, 12:10:37 am »
Just came across this post and have to say I'm glad your not gonna let this thing bother you Roy. I always enjoy your comments
and insights on this forum and hope you continue to offer them up in the same fashion that you have in the past. I'm sure that
the remarks from that one fool don't reflect what most of us think of each other. Hopefully that guy will realize how wrong he
was about you and offer up the apology you have coming.
Greg
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.