Author Topic: May be calling it quits  (Read 3932 times)

Offline bubby

Re: May be calling it quits
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 05:03:49 pm »
I still have not treated any of the rock i get around here.. Running low on it though need to ride a back road and get some more i guess. My boss has some land back in that area and he said I can load up all I want out there.. He cleared out a spot to build a shop I went out to weld it up for him and there was flint everywere......

yeah, sounds like your hangin' it up ::), keep after it , Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Tower

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 08:44:48 pm »
Get off your keister & put some heat to em. You will change your tune then. If you don't know how get it here one Saturday & we can have a Shiner or 2 & Phillip & I will show you how. Maybe break a rock or two!       Tower
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline seider

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 11:23:37 pm »
yea may have to plan something I know summer times is yalls busy time of the year.. ha ask your  brother we did more work in the winter up here than we did in the summer...  I will bring you some of the rock for you and your brother when I come down. 
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of there country.

Offline Tower

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 12:29:12 am »
Just say when.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline TatankaOhitika

• Primitive survivalist / bow maker/ flint-knapper
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 06:42:49 pm »
Oh trust me , you'll feel the urge to knapp . It's like being thirsty . I bet ya 50 bucks you can't go 2 weeks without staring at a rock and wondering what lies within it .
Keep calm , and camoflauge into mud