Author Topic: Post your Tattoos thread  (Read 12190 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Post your Tattoos thread
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 06:53:44 pm »
I would be all for that Tracy.  Maybe make some osage needles or use some flakes from the pit.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 07:04:38 pm »
I think you  guys need to have the tattoos done at the Spirit Station when they have all the colors handy >:D

Offline Frawg

• Mayan Apocalypse Survivor
    • N/A
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 07:23:02 pm »
I would in for that as well. I have always wanted a tattoo tapped in  the primitive way
Matt
Matt Bradley

Glade Valley, NC

Offline Roy

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 07:43:25 pm »
Real nice, Clintster:)

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 08:11:17 pm »
I see you are getting bored in your retirement Ol' Roy.  My other arm is where the names go.

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 08:36:06 pm »
I hate tatoos! Never seen a more rediculious way to ruin your body......and on women.... :-\ Take a beautiful woman and make her look like a street walker!! Can't wait for this tattoo fascination to whither away! Enjoy them when you get older people!

VMB
Debating is an intellectual exchange of differing views...with no winners.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 08:50:49 pm »
I hate tatoos! Never seen a more rediculious way to ruin your body......and on women.... :-\ Take a beautiful woman and make her look like a street walker!! Can't wait for this tattoo fascination to whither away! Enjoy them when you get older people!

VMB

I was just waiting for this.  To some extant I agree but I'd be interested to see some primitive tattoos.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline Roy

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 09:29:02 pm »
Heck Clint is already pushing 50:)

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 09:45:53 pm »
I sure feel like it Roy.  Working nights makes an old man out of you quick. 

VMB, I see nothing wrong with tattoos.  I got my first one in my early 20's.  Growing up in a very strict religious family I guess it was my way of rebelling.  My parents still hate them.  I seem to get the itch to get a new one every couple of years.  Its about that time now.  All of mine are easily covered with a T-shirt so as I get older than dirt like Roy, it will be easy to cover them if I want.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion  :) 

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 10:37:15 pm »
I was raised a JW it doesn't get much more strict than that.....my rebellion was to become a non-believer...more of a choice through questioning things. Anyway, it is personal preference.....I have seen some VERY eye catching tatoos, BUT I would rather have seen them on a canvas than a body. I can see a beautiful woman, and see what I call the tramp stamp, that ends it for me....and I kinda like tramps! :laugh:

VMB
Debating is an intellectual exchange of differing views...with no winners.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 10:46:20 pm »
Anyone that starts a religion based on my initials is in serious trouble.  Wow! 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Josh B

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:03 pm »
I have one tatoo that I got when I was sixteen.  I never thought about it much after the novelty wore off.   Now.....I find my self in the uncomfortable and hypocritical position of trying to explain to my fourteen year old daughter that she shouldn't get a tatoo because she will undoubtedly regret it down the line for various reasons.  Ironically, as I explained it to her, I heard my dad's voice in the back of my head ,giving me the same advice 25 yrs ago.  I hope she listened better than I did.  I hate to say this, but a dude getting tatted up is one thing.  I have no problem with that.  My little girls getting tatted up is a whole different story.  Old fashioned, yep.  Unfair, probably.  Am I gonna change my position on girls with ink, absolutely not.  Tatoos on girls to me are a lot like a late sixties muscle car with key scratches all down the sides.  No offense intended to anyone.  That's just the way I see it.  Josh

Offline IsaacW

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 11:38:53 pm »
I would be all for that Tracy.  Maybe make some osage needles or use some flakes from the pit.

My latest was done with a gar fish jaw.  Those teeth are fairly sharp  ;)
We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive.
Aldo Leopold

Offline bow101

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 11:43:33 pm »
Don't have one meself....... I tell people I have a Tattoo it's on my brain its called Life..! :laugh:
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2013, 11:55:21 pm »
I was raised a JW it doesn't get much more strict than that.....my rebellion was to become a non-believer...more of a choice through questioning things. Anyway, it is personal preference.....I have seen some VERY eye catching tatoos, BUT I would rather have seen them on a canvas than a body. I can see a beautiful woman, and see what I call the tramp stamp, that ends it for me....and I kinda like tramps! :laugh:

VMB
[/quote
I hate to disagree with you but I LOVE the tramp stamp >:D
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.