Author Topic: Where would it be alright to ask?  (Read 8724 times)

Offline KrisDelger

• Just another guy breaking sticks
Where would it be alright to ask?
« on: May 22, 2013, 04:32:21 am »
I'm wondering where if at all it would be alright to toss out a post looking for other bowyers in my area. I guess I'm feeling out of place or I'm just feeling like I'm alone here in the high desert but I would like to know if there's anyone else in my area who makes bows, maybe someone I close by I could ask questions of or even learn some skills through first hand.
Just a young guy with a filing cabinet for a memory and a whole lot of useless information.

Offline burchett.donald

Re: Where would it be alright to ask?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:13:45 am »
 Start a topic in The Primitive Archery Club section. Where do you live? Primitive Archery bowyers are there and maybe some are near you. Unless your fortunate a big part of this community lives miles apart and it does seem that your by yourself sometimes but were only a click away for any info you need right here. Good luck on your search...
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 10:51:56 am »
Post it right in the bows section. Everyone that makes bows goes there. I didn't even know there  was a clubs section. Just put in the subject line where you're from.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 04:03:32 pm »
The Bows section is for Bows.  Post pics of bows, post pics of bows in process, ask question about bows, etc. 

There are other places for other subjects.  The Primitive Archery Club section is a good area for this.  Besides, MOST of us after reading the "Show new replies to your posts" then go to the "Show unread posts since your last visit" to catch up on all the newests posts. 

Another place to post this question would be in "Around the Campfire".
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Cade

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 12:19:21 am »
I have a question and didnt know where to ask it. I'm new to PA and want to know how to start a thread/ask bow related questions. Thank you to all who reply!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 09:15:29 am »
Cman3, at the top of the page is "New Topic". Click on that, add a subject then write in your question. I sure you will get your answer and lots of info.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC