Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 390094 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2007, 08:06:55 am »
Good luck with the baby Ryan,hope it all goes well for the baby and the wife.Your life is
fixing to change a lot,but from my experience it is a good change.  :) We all will get together at the Classic and see if we can get a hunt up.I would love to have you Pat and some others if they can swing it. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2007, 07:28:31 pm »
May is already gonna be busy for me but i will do my best to show up with the family. We all enjoy camping. My daughters bday is the 5th.Mine is the 11th The CTA state shoot is the end of May .My plate is kinda full ,but there is always room for more primitive archery. Will need directions Pappy.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2007, 08:47:28 pm »
Nugget, Pappy's event makes a perfect Birthday celebrations...there is music AND it automatically comes with a lot of clowns!  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2007, 08:57:52 pm »
Did u forget your meds again Marie? ;D Nugget, lookin forward to seein ya'll and the rest of the gang....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2007, 10:14:10 pm »
You dont' think that half of these PA people planning to be there not to mention Pappy and GregB are a bunch of clowns?  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2007, 11:27:25 pm »
Still tryin to get me in trouble eh? No clowns but maybe a circus ;D....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2007, 10:03:28 pm »
Ryan, I wish the best for your wife and child during the delivery(and you too  :)), hope all goes well! Maybe you'll get the chance to pass on some of your primitive skills to your youngun' some day! :)

If you're not a part time clown, you at least need to have a good sense of humor during the Tn. Classic. Having fun and smiles all around is generally the mood of the day! ;D

Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

DBernier

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2007, 01:26:56 pm »
Pappy, I imagine PatB and I will be there again this year. Had a GOOD time last year.   ;D

Dick

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2007, 05:26:42 pm »
I am definitely planning on being there and if Dick wants to drive me there thats fine with me. We will have to negotiate the fuel thing though. ::) ;)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

jamie

« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2007, 09:56:12 am »
any idea on a date

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2007, 10:35:31 am »
I would like one of those flyers Pappy. Does it have directions?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #146 on: December 31, 2007, 11:25:37 am »
Nugget, I'll take a stab at giving some directions...I'm guessing on some of the mileage. Obviously there are several different routes, but I'll try and give one standard and hopefully easy one to follow. :)

Traveling on I-24...if coming from Nashville take exit 11 (several Hotels on this exit) and turn left off the ramp heading toward Clarksville(if from Kentucky, obviously take a right off ramp). Go approximately 2 to 3 miles and you'll come to a large intersection. Turn left onto HWY 41-A (after the turn Walmart will be on your left, K-Mart on your right). Travel 7 to 10 miles (heading toward Nashville) and be on the lookout for the 2nd water tower on the right which sets a good ways off the highway in a field (the first watertower sets near the highway on the right a mile or so from the intersection and if memory serves me correctly there are no other water towers during this route). At the end of the field the 2nd water tower is in, Oak Plains road will be to your right and will display signs to the Twin Oaks Archery Club(I think the water tower has "East Montgomery Utility..." written on it). There will also be a sign there to Smith's Auto Salvage which is across the road from the club entrance. Follow these signs 3 to 4 miles after turning on Oak Plains road until you reach the club. Hopefully you won't end up at Justins doorstep in Utah following these directions...good luck! ;)
Greg

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #147 on: December 31, 2007, 12:03:36 pm »
Hopefully you won't end up at Justins doorstep in Utah following these directions...good luck! ;)
I could use a ride, just show up early it is still a few hours from here.  ;) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

DBernier

« Reply #148 on: January 01, 2008, 07:44:47 am »
Hey PatB, If I see you hitch hiking along I-40 west bound, Of course I will pick you up. >:D. Or maybe "wave" as I go by. He, He He! Who was that guy. Looked like Rip Van Winkle don't you think.  ;D

BTW this hoedown might be a good time to discuss any issues pertaining to the Primitive Skills and Flint Napping Rendezvous.   ???

Dick

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #149 on: January 01, 2008, 05:45:00 pm »
Dick,
You were one of the gentlemen that I didn't know was part of the PA crowd last year. I saw you several times during the bowmaking event but never had the opportunity to meet you. Hope we can meet and talk bowmakin' some this year! :)
Greg