Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 393030 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2008, 12:39:11 pm »
We need to get all the PA folks together. No matter where at Pappy's we camp that will be the happening place!!! 8)   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Minuteman

« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2008, 12:52:43 pm »
Pat, when are you gonna get there?

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2008, 12:53:05 pm »
If we could get Pappy to put a John on top of the Hill (hint hint) I would much prefer to camp on the hill.

Rain water has a tendency to run down hill you know. ;D

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Minuteman

« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2008, 01:03:14 pm »
True Runner  but I ain't totin' all my tools and a stave and my bodger's bench down the hill just so I can be where the action is. I spent almost all of Saturday last year up the hill and didn't see as many folks as i wanted to for as long as i wanted to. Felt like I missed out by not being down where the main area  was. 'Sides, I get grumpy if I have to walk too far for a beer! ;D
 Oh yeah, it'll prolly rain, I figger.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2008, 01:06:56 pm »
I thought you stayed at the top of the hill so you didn't smack your head on the shed again.
Pappy, when you put up your new shed, think about that poor sucker and make the roof line a little higher or at least pad it.  ;D ;D ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2008, 01:41:13 pm »
I don't have a problem with it. ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2008, 02:56:26 pm »
Chris, I am probably riding with Dick again so whenever he gets me there is when I make it.  ;D We haven't gotten that far down the road yet.     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Minuteman

« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2008, 05:10:46 pm »
Well, Justin if you'd been up on the hill , I'da spent a whole lot more time down in the valley. :P
 That 2x6 ain't gonna bother me this year cause I'm gonna be walking the other way to camp. Won't have to even look over on that end. I think its designed for short folks, but I guess if I wanna catch up with Brian(Koan) I'll prolly have to crawl up that a way! :o ;)

CastIron

« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2008, 05:15:34 pm »
We need to get all the PA folks together. No matter where at Pappy's we camp that will be the happening place!!! 8)   Pat

Best Make it down stream of the water supply Mark and in the open where we can watch them!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2008, 06:21:55 pm »
I'm showing up a month early and me and the wife are going to build a cabin, going to be squatters and never leave.
What time is dinner Pappy ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

DBernier

« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2008, 08:15:04 pm »
Het Pat, any day you want to get there. Earlier the better if we camp downtown.

Dick

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2008, 08:44:52 pm »
Heck yall can camp in the yard right behind the shop if you want,we would just need to find another place to
park the trucks and cars.You can unload and then park on the other side in the parking lot.Whatever works for yall
I am for it.Not far to crawl to the tent that way. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline RG

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2008, 10:57:18 pm »
RidgeRunner I think they are going to vote me in next weekend as President of the Twin Oaks Bow Club for this year (cause no one else wants to do it) so I will make it my first proclomation to have a john at the top of the hill for the Classic LOL reading all of this sure is getting me excited cant wait

Ron

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2008, 11:05:41 pm »
Shouldn't you also proclaim the the "port-o-lets" have a magazine rack?  ;)  I can think of a great publication to put in there.   ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline RG

« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2008, 11:26:25 pm »
I proclaim it is done