Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 391325 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2008, 11:24:34 am »
What, build a fire without diesel,man you are primitive. ;D ;D I didn't even know that could be done. ;)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #391 on: February 27, 2008, 11:41:50 am »
Yup I can make a fire without any accelerants, here's a picture of one of my barbecues :o ;D
Was cooking chicken, and yup the chicken was excellent. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

CastIron

« Reply #392 on: February 27, 2008, 12:00:36 pm »
Yup I can make a fire without any accelerants, here's a picture of one of my barbecues :o ;D
Was cooking chicken, and yup the chicken was excellent. ;D

Looks Like WHOLE HOG BBQ to me what kind of sauce do you sop on a Harley  ??? :o :'(

Pappy we might want to add a couple of extra fire  extinguishers for the consession stand  >:D  ;D ;D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #393 on: February 27, 2008, 12:15:31 pm »
Man,say the chicken got done. ;) I just put some all over the place last year,Insurance
had the same idea. ;) ;D I didn't see the problem but he did. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Bishop

« Reply #394 on: February 27, 2008, 03:28:13 pm »
Pappy
 Have ya`ll designated a head counter yet, My wife and i are still planning on making the trip and getting in a little early, maybe thursday morning. want to make sure we are signed up official and all.  My wife wanted me to ask if there might be a hose we could spray off with or are we on our own as far as showers and such. (this may be my way into getting a comfy hotel room so please think hard about this answer....lol.)
Bishop

Offline DanaM

« Reply #395 on: February 27, 2008, 03:38:07 pm »
Bishop you want a comfy room and the wife will settle for a hose down ??? That seems backwards don't ya think ;D
Besides Marie said everyone from the website is welcome to use her shower >:D Just bring your own towel and soap ;D

So you guys think I'm qualified to start the fire ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #396 on: February 27, 2008, 03:43:23 pm »
I said YOUR shower, Dana!  :o
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #397 on: February 27, 2008, 03:56:54 pm »
Its along way from Pappy's to my house Marie, so its your place for the showers and what time was dinner again ;)

Manistique, MI

CastIron

« Reply #398 on: February 27, 2008, 05:51:35 pm »
Bishop,
I have a camp shower that we can set up somewhere conveinant since we were going to try to keep the P.A folks close together.

Speaking of P.A folks,
  Marie How about P.A hosting a evening gathering Thursday or Friday night so every one can get to know one another and any non P.Aer's can find out about this site and the Great Magazine that go's with it.

Say maybe a Dessert Social I could come up with some peach cobbler and maybe some ice cream to boot and I bet you could commission Chad to sing and pick a bit for the occasion.
Perhaps a P.A Magazine item or two for a drawing  Heck I bet you already have a banner we could hang  ;D ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #399 on: February 27, 2008, 06:26:18 pm »
Sounds good to me, this will be after we all use Marie's shower right ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #400 on: February 27, 2008, 06:59:26 pm »
Sounds fun.  I think we have to run it by the Royalty (King Knothead).  It would have to be Friday.  Our group won't get there until then.  But The editor is coming... Me, my kids, Sarah, Monroe... but we have a few magazine meetings before heading there on Friday.  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

CastIron

« Reply #401 on: February 27, 2008, 07:56:51 pm »
Sounds fun.  I think we have to run it by the Royalty (King Knothead).  It would have to be Friday.  Our group won't get there until then.  But The editor is coming... Me, my kids, Sarah, Monroe... but we have a few magazine meetings before heading there on Friday.  ;D

Friday should be good and King Knothead can bring the Jug I bet he knows where one is at  ;D ;D

Bishop

« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2008, 08:23:20 pm »
Did someone say Jug, whoooweee, its been a long while since i had some squeezins...CastIron,thank you for the offer, you are to kind, a camp shower sounds awesome , we would rather do that than shower at mean ole Maries place any day.... :P , Dana, to some it would seem a little backwards, the wife has a lot of backwoods Oklahoma blood in her and doesnt mind sleeping on the ground, among other places...I on the other hand, while enjoying a good camping trip, have never been known to pick a tent over a hot shower, a bed and air conditioning....lol   
Bishop (not feeling very manly)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2008, 11:13:38 pm »
  Greg or Pappy, Do you guy's have a pre-registration? The wife and I will be coming in sometime Thursday ,not sure if it's the AM or PM. Eddie
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #404 on: February 27, 2008, 11:24:43 pm »
Hooowwweee!!! Sign me up for the 9 am use on that there shower!  Uhm! Can someone have a cup of coffee outside my tent by 8:45?  ;D  I tend to walk into trees and step on snakes if I dont get a cup right away.  :'(

Cant wait for the gathering of PA folks. Finaly to put the name to some faces and personalities!

Yep! Sign me up to do something. I will help out but I do want to get in on that challenge too!

Thanks for mentioning bringing tools!

Hmmm! Who's up for slug cobbler? Its a staple here in the NW. Each bite goes down slimy!

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill