Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 391327 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2008, 10:32:39 pm »
Tiller, the mud and water didn't get over knee-deep or so last year-not too bad.  ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2008, 11:25:10 pm »
Ok! Cast Iron sign me up!  Hmm! I think I will be one of the first there. By the way how far away is the nearest town for suplies? I know I will have to pick up some things sometime down the road while I am there. Beer just does not seem to travel well in a plane!

Hillbilly, I will have the waders on then. As "Bob Marley" said "Dont wory....everything gon'na be all right!"! Best feal good music ever sung!  ;D  I guess you all know what I'm listenning to at the moment!

Dont worry Hillbilly! I make good fish food!!!  ;D  A little venison chopped up in bitty peices and tossed in the river. You ever seen so  many hunters floppin arround in a river dunkin for venison before? (Brings such a picture to mind!)  ;D >:D ;D

CastIron, I'm bringing the earplugs and lots of fragrance oil to dows the place with. Should make the place at least livable while we are there. Calendergirl (Marrie?) whats your favorite fragrance? I can supply it in bulk for ya! Make all these heathens smell PURDY!   ;D (Jeesh! just remembered I made a batch of Gardenia lotion today! Cant smell it myself but I bet I reak of it at the moment! Going on a date tonight to!!! Hope she likes gardenias!)  ;D ;D ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

CastIron

« Reply #422 on: February 29, 2008, 12:31:48 am »
OK one fruity pup tent and counting  ;D ;D

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #423 on: February 29, 2008, 12:36:24 am »
No fruit cakes here buckoo! I likes them gals. Why do you think I started this buisness? Perdy ladies everywhere and not much competition!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

CastIron

« Reply #424 on: February 29, 2008, 12:42:45 am »
No fruit cakes here buckoo! I likes them gals. Why do you think I started this buisness? Perdy ladies everywhere and not much competition!!!  ;D

I believe you but you might want to bask in the camp fire smoke for cover sent before the Ohio Boys arrive  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #425 on: February 29, 2008, 03:19:46 am »
 ;D ;D ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #426 on: February 29, 2008, 07:03:22 am »
Man this is getting worse,I am getting pretty nervous.  ;D ;D Kind Knot head has decreed [no rain] so I am sure it will be fine.Even if it dose ,it won't be to bad and we will do everything we can to make you confrotable.As for food I never worry about that down there,to many people like to eat and know how to cook,so I just hang around and gather up the scraps.  ;) :)
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #427 on: February 29, 2008, 09:14:07 am »
Jesse and I will be there count on two tents, preferably upwind of D.Tiller ;D
Whats wrong with not bathing for a few days ??? And smellin of wood smoke. ;D
Especially Hickory smoke!
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #428 on: February 29, 2008, 09:39:43 am »
Tiller, the mud and water didn't get over knee-deep or so last year-not too bad
David, sleep on an air mattress and you should be okay. Might want to tie it off to a tree so you don't float off. ;)

No fruit cakes here buckoo! I likes them gals. Why do you think I started this buisness? Perdy ladies everywhere and not much competition
Sounds like Marie and Sarah better be on their guard around you! ;) I wouldn't completely ignore the advice already given concerning those Ohio boys though! ;D

Well if we can't fool him I will just have to break out the 5 Gallon Dutch Ovens  one for Greg and one for the rest of us.
;D ;D ;D Works for me! ;D ;D ;D

Ya know I like spicy foods but my body just cant take it no more. Gots somethin called a Hiatal hernia.
That's one thing we have in common...why I try to sway CastIron away from his "Volcanic Cookin'" to somethin' a little more mild and tolerable to my insides! :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

CastIron

« Reply #429 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:54 am »
Ya know I like spicy foods but my body just cant take it no more. Gots somethin called a Hiatal hernia.
That's one thing we have in common...why I try to sway CastIron away from his "Volcanic Cookin'" to somethin' a little more mild and tolerable to my insides! :)

I will have plenty of lettuce, celery & carrots for Greg since he is on a Diet after all and if he gets tired of rabbit food I have a nice Boiled Corn Mush Recipe.... Primitive and Tasty

CastIron

« Reply #430 on: February 29, 2008, 11:41:41 am »
Jesse and I will be there count on two tents, preferably upwind of D.Tiller ;D
Whats wrong with not bathing for a few days ??? And smellin of wood smoke. ;D
Especially Hickory smoke!

Nothing wrong with smelling of Hickory smoke....... if it is good enough for Contry Ham and Bacon and the occasional Marinated deer backstap it should go enough for anyone ;D ;D

OK one pup tent, two Reg, tents up wind and counting   ;)

:o  :-*  :-* :-* :-* I seesd rite off there were not enough wood smoke
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 01:47:16 pm by CastIron »

Bishop

« Reply #431 on: February 29, 2008, 12:23:26 pm »
We wll be bringimg a pretty good size tent, its a 3 room dome type tent....if i wise up and find a comfy hotel/motel ill be happy to drive by and huck it out the window so you can use it as you see fit.... ;D
Bishop

Offline DanaM

« Reply #432 on: February 29, 2008, 12:57:35 pm »
Yer a big wus Bishop :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Bishop

« Reply #433 on: February 29, 2008, 01:11:04 pm »
who told you that "Big Wus" is my Indian name..thats suppose to be secret.. ;D ..i think its more of a matter of all the high school and college football injuries catching up with me in the morning...that reminds me....note to self  "make sure hotel has a hot tube/whirlpool.... 8). Pappy or Greg, if a guy was gonna get a room, where would be the closest city to start my search, clarksville looks to be a ways away i dont want to be to far away. Isnt Marie going to be getting a room or is she going to commute. maybe Kingston Springs  Best Western?
Bishop
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 01:28:49 pm by Bishop »

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #434 on: February 29, 2008, 01:36:07 pm »
Not sure where she stays ,won't tell me. ;D ;D Try Day's inn 931-358-3194 or Quality inn
931-358-2020 or Holiday express 931-358-5800.They are all at exit 11 on I 24 W .the
exit to the shoot is exit 19 so that is 8 miles and then probably 5 miles to the club from there.
not to bad.Be sure and tell them that you are here for the Tn. Classic ,Joanie usually has a deal set up for some kind of small discount.I will let you know for sure ,and witch has the best deal next week. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good