Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 393007 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #810 on: April 26, 2008, 12:48:59 am »
Its the old saying Bob "The pot calling the Kettle black!" Means she thinks you change names just as often!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #811 on: April 26, 2008, 01:00:02 am »
Its the old saying Bob "The pot calling the Kettle black!" Means she thinks you change names just as often!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      OH never heard that one . Thanks David but what does that have ta do with changing names ? Besides I dont change names much...................non
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 01:34:51 am by Justin Snyder »

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #812 on: April 26, 2008, 01:37:40 am »
Bob hasn't changed his name in months and only 3 names in 2 years. Dana has had more than that this week.  :o Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #813 on: April 26, 2008, 01:54:55 am »
Well foks Kowechobe and Coo-wah-chobee are the same just spelled different. First name was changed fer security reasons. SO one name change in 2 years, right Justin ?..........bob

Offline DanaM

« Reply #814 on: April 26, 2008, 08:27:04 am »
Ya I've been having fun with my name but they all mean the same thing YOOPER ;D ;D ;D

Besides did someone go and make a rule against it ::)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Little John

« Reply #815 on: April 26, 2008, 09:54:28 am »
Run into a little glitch here with my flight, looks like an extra 100 dollars each way for items over 62 inches long. Seems a bit ignorant for my bows since the whole package is 68" and weighs in at only 15 pounds. Never even checked into the baggage allocation till last night.  Well we will see.     Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #816 on: April 26, 2008, 11:17:56 am »
Kenneth, I'm bringing quite a few bows so if you need to use one it will be there. Save your $ for more important stuff.     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #817 on: April 26, 2008, 01:01:39 pm »
Run into a little glitch here with my flight, looks like an extra 100 dollars each way for items over 62 inches long. Seems a bit ignorant for my bows since the whole package is 68" and weighs in at only 15 pounds. Never even checked into the baggage allocation till last night.  Well we will see.     Kenneth

Ouch! How can they charge prices like that! Highway robbery!!!! Guess I will be shipping the bow I build back by USPS or UPS then.  Seems like buisneses are getting greadier and greedier.  >:(
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #818 on: April 26, 2008, 10:08:22 pm »
Part of the reason I drove last year.  Maybe next year we can car pool.  ;) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #819 on: April 26, 2008, 11:03:09 pm »
Just an hour away from leaving for the Classic! Kinda getten anxious and excited. Feel like I'm 19 again!  :)

Offline Little John

« Reply #820 on: April 26, 2008, 11:26:18 pm »
David don't have all the fun befoer I get there.

Justin, don't know how you can power drive it like you do. It is a long trip for me flying and still having time for fun. Also it is hard for me to get away for more than 3-4 days, but we will see when next year comes. Maybe you had just better get a ticket and come with me this time. 

Pat, got it figured out. I will try and see if they will accept my 70" plastic pipe with arrow box taped to it with the snakey guava stave, Elkie and my lightning bolt Homleguard elk bow inside. If not I will take it out to the truck and cut the pipe to about 61" put Elkie and all my arrows inside, procure a stave when I get there and ship back my new bow back UPS. Now I see the usefulness in short bows and takedowns. Will bring my undies and ods and ends in a cary on.  Oh I have been shooting Elkie the last couple of days and we are on the same page and my classics shoot good with her. Will take more than a glitch to mess up this week end.      Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline RG

« Reply #821 on: April 26, 2008, 11:29:38 pm »
I came back into town tonight so I could pick up Tiller in the morning got everything set up today looks like we are ready
for the invasion Bear G, and Hawk from the PA sight got there this morning got 5 or 6 campsights already set up I think this is going to be good

Ron

Offline Little John

« Reply #822 on: April 26, 2008, 11:45:42 pm »
Sounding like some of us are are on the hind you know what already. Later Kenneth

Ranger B

« Reply #823 on: April 27, 2008, 12:51:15 am »
I camped over last night and helped with the set up.   It's looking good.  I saw Bear drive in this morning.  I'll be back over on Mon.  Sun is church and family.
Ranger B (Jimmy)

Offline Little John

« Reply #824 on: April 28, 2008, 12:31:19 am »
Well I am just about packed up and just working out the details now, I guess it is just a matter of a few days now.    Kenneth