Author Topic: Woolrich Field Coat  (Read 2035 times)

Offline wahcheechoo

Woolrich Field Coat
« on: August 05, 2013, 02:01:44 pm »
Have just recently joined the forum and realized yall have a trading section. Was impressed with the overall generosity of the members.I have a like new Woolrich Field Coat size L and was hoping I wouldn't be out of line for a possible trade for my first primitive bow. Nothing fancy just a solid shooter in the 50 lb range. Would naturally like osage but don't really know if I'm bein greedy.Somebody respond and tell me if it is a reasonable trade. The coat is just too big for my frame and is sittin in my closet lookin pretty. Will post photo when I can figure out how to do it. Workin off a blackberry here
Too many darn pigs !

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Woolrich Field Coat
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:23:23 pm »
I love the quality of those Woolrich coats.  Can you post a pic of it?  Is it a Mackinaw style plaid?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 11:59:26 pm »
I'm 5' 8" and 155#. Would it fit me? Yes, please post a pic. Maybe with you wearing it so we can see the fit.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 12:15:00 pm »
Love to see a picture also. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 03:14:31 pm »
Do you know your draw length with a stick bow? I've got plenty of bows in the 50 pound range....

Offline 4dog

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 02:47:38 am »
Do you know your draw length with a stick bow? I've got plenty of bows in the 50 pound range....

Man quit bragging, lol, im working on mine..not slow ,, just thorough..lol wish i made "plenty in the 50# range.
"SET" is always there !!!