Author Topic: Received (arrow exchange)  (Read 31518 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Received (arrow exchange)
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2013, 07:04:11 pm »
I came home to find me a tube on the table. I opened it up and had a pretty cool hunting arrow from smokey#1, thanks, man. I've gotta look through my bows and see if I have a #115 bow, unless you were just kidding. ;D I'll get some pictures up tomorrow, left my camera at work. Thanks, again.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline seabass

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2013, 08:05:18 pm »
I got my arrows today from Polar Bear.thank you so much buddy,they are awesome.i will get some pics tomarrow.i am working long hours right now,but I will get some pics.she called me at work today and said they showed up and the box was destroyed.man,i was worried.took them out of the box expecting the worst.good news they were perfectly fine and beautiful.thank you so much Mark,i like them a lot.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2013, 09:14:14 pm »
Sent mine out today, they should get it Thursday. I feel bad for them though, mine ain't nothing compared to the ones shown so far.  BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline seabass

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2013, 06:38:44 pm »
here are the pics of the beautiful arrows that I got from polar bear.they will be in my quiver this year.thank you very much Mark,they are awesome.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2013, 06:41:54 pm »
I came home to tube! I got my arrow from Scottski. Its cane, cap wrapped with a snake skin finished in sinew with a, I believe, bone point. Pretty cool arrow! My boy walked by and about tripped over his tongue! Thanks Scott! I ll take pics in a few days. Im heading out on a 3 day trek......deserted island style!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2013, 09:02:32 pm »
Hey guys; If anyone on here traded or got a package from old hippy, can you PM his full name and address, he doesn't check his PM's I guess. ::) :)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2013, 09:05:21 pm »
Whoo-hoo!  Got home to find a PVC tube that came in the mail.  Honestly, I had forgotten about the trade so didn't expect to see what I found inside the tube.  It is a BEEautiful arrow hand crafted by Mr. Neal Young (Patches) marked "2013 PA Arrow Trade". 

He included a letter describing how this arrow accompanied him on hunts in the Missouri River bottom, Truman Lake and in the bean and corn fields in northern Missouri.  He explained how this was his first cresting job.  He described the arrow as having a generic Zwickey head.  With the "H" on the broadhead, I believe that it is a 1950-1960's vintage "Hi-Precision" broadhead.  Neal, it looks great!  Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

A coupla pics below...
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Scottski

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2013, 10:49:16 pm »
You are very welcome Pearl Drums I hope you like it and it will fly straight for you. Yes bone nock and point.
Did the Native Americans think about all this that much or just do it?

Offline Dan K

• 58#@28"
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2013, 01:03:47 am »
Some sweet sticks showing up on porch steps folks!
Excellence is a state of mind.  Whether you think you can or can't...you're right!

Offline Patches

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2013, 09:51:50 am »
Matt, I am glad you like the arrow! I did not know about the H  on the broadhead representing the brand Hi Precision.  That is cool little bit of information to know.

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline artcher1

« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2013, 06:49:18 pm »
Glad I got off my butt and checked my mail today! Good thing I did too ;D! Had a tube stuffed in my PO box from Brother Dan. Super nice work on your arrow by the way! Thank you very much! I'll start a "Show and Tell" thread so we can all post our "received arrows" so we don't have to jump from thread to thread viewing everyone's arrow............Art B

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2013, 07:32:12 pm »
Good idea, Art.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2013, 12:56:24 am »
My wife finally confessed where she hid the camera and then showed me how to use it.  Here is the arrow I got from Oldhippy.  He did a fine job on it and it will be in my quiver.

Swithcane with eastern two fletch and a rhyolite point.

Offline Dan K

• 58#@28"
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2013, 02:17:04 am »
Sweet arrow Madcow. Luck of the draw😉
Excellence is a state of mind.  Whether you think you can or can't...you're right!

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2013, 01:05:26 pm »
Got mine from Osage Outlaw yesterday, go to the "Show and Tell" arrow exchange for pics of this fine arrow. Thanks Clint, I really like this arrow.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.