Author Topic: Native Arrows and Points DVD  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Flint Arrow

Native Arrows and Points DVD
« on: August 29, 2013, 07:54:40 pm »
Hey People, my new dvd "Native Arrows and Points" is available...two full hours of primitive arrow making how to! Rivercane and hardwood arrows are covered from A-Z! All work on this video is accomplished with stone tools and the great hunts for large and small game are all accomplished abo...nothing store brought. Hunting from the ground in natural brush blinds. There is a great segment on making and using the lowly organic points that were in common use among native people but do not get much attention today! All the game on the dvd are taken with organic points, only one deer taken with a nice sharp flint point at 8 yards on the ground. There is a fantastic turkey hunt you will have to see. But the main meat behind this video is making good dependable deadly arrows. This dvd is getting great reviews on 3Rivers Archery's web-site! I also included some information on Native American DNA which you should find very interesting! Check out the youtube clip below called " Native Arrows and Points" ...thanks and hope you enjoy! As a paid advertiser this information is legal on the forum...thanks again. If the youtube link does not work just go to youtube and search for "Native Arrows and Points DVD" You can also get a copy of the DVD from my web-site at the bottom of this page.....good luck!

Thad

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 12:49:21 am by Pat B »