Author Topic: THE WISH LIST  (Read 19863 times)

Offline Ifrit617

Re: THE WISH LIST
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 04:02:59 pm »
My top two picks would be a bow or a tomahawk, but anything handmade is good too.

Jon

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 04:08:18 pm »
I will treasure whatever shows up on my doorstep.
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 04:27:43 pm »
I will like almost anything except dirt... and if its clay dirt I will like it ;)

I would love to get-
arrows- #45-60
bow- #50-60
stone points
knife
drawknife
leather
cord(string material)

my recipiant victim will probably get a bow... and a few arrows...

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline Wylden Freeborne

• This Is Primal War
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 04:58:35 pm »
I am pretty stoked on what I am making for my recipient and I know that if it is this much fun making the gift, then getting what comes will be great. I can't say there is anything I really have for a wishlist, but to make it easier for anyone who got me that may not really know me:

bow
atlatl
knife
hunting arrows 55-65 spine
battle axe (just sounds cool)

pretty basic stuff really. if you already got my name and have an idea that is not on this list, you are more creative than I and I look forward to it.
"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization." Emerson

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 05:02:26 pm »
Top things,Tomahawk,possibles bag,coon skin hat (or any skin hat I have a medium sized head) or anything will suit me just fine.Just proud to be in such good company!  :)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Matt G.

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 05:10:35 pm »
This is kinda like a letter to Santa. Lol !
Anything is great with me. If a bow I shoot lefty.
Other than that it doesn't matter to me. The whole hand made thing is what makes it special.
Keeping the Faith!
Matt

Offline autologus

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 05:16:13 pm »
I am good with anything, it is a gift giving experience and I believe the joy is in the giving so I will be thrilled with anything you guys would honor me with.

Grady
Proud Hillbilly from Arkansas.

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 05:19:46 pm »
I am good with anything, it is a gift giving experience and I believe the joy is in the giving so I will be thrilled with anything you guys would honor me with.

Grady

then ill honor you with the gift my son gives me every day,,,,,,, A DIAPER!!!!! lol merry christmas
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:41:35 pm by BOWMAN53 »

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 05:48:28 pm »
My wife gets ticked cause I am such a hard guy to shop for! I have to take pics of what I want and make her a Bens wish list mini catalog! I aint too picky unless she gets me something I don't really want or won't use.

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 08:10:44 pm »
Just wing it.  Send me something and i will be happy with it.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 08:59:52 pm »
i could use some bow wood, arrow shafts, arrows 70-75# spine, turkey feathers, turkey box call, knife, knapping rock, stone points and of course if somebody sent me a bow i wouldn't complain to much ;)    but whatever you feel like makin is good with me   ;)
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 09:24:42 pm »
I don't knap, so knapping materials would only serve as future trade goods...which could be good.  I'm getting so that I have quite a rack of bows, but another won't take up much room.

Oh! Something I do need is an adapter to go from the 10-32 threads on my ramrod to an 8-32 fitting for my .36 cal flintlock.  Everybody has those laying around, right?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline autologus

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 01:22:44 am »

Grady

then ill honor you with the gift my son gives me every day,,,,,,, A DIAPER!!!!! lol merry christmas

As long as you give it in sincerity I would be honored to receive it.  I would prefer a primitive one though.  :laugh:

Grady
Proud Hillbilly from Arkansas.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 11:20:44 am »
A gift from the heart is always best
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline 4dog

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 11:55:17 am »
Im not greedy = points,rawhide backing,sinew,bowwood,kawks ,knives,string supplies,bone anything,bows,beads, baubles,truck,winch,gas,oil..etc.etc..etc....... >:D  leaning more towards bow and arrow stuff though.
"SET" is always there !!!