Author Topic: Ball game  (Read 2013 times)

Offline bow101

Ball game
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:40:19 am »
Whoa,  that 9th inning tonite was a scorcher......... :o :o :o 
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline chamookman

Re: Ball game
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 05:10:58 am »
I'm guessing You're talking the World Series. Weird play for sure - good call by the Third Base Ump Jim Joyce tho ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 11:09:49 am »
Jim Joyce is one of the best out there. I was playing and couldnt watch the game. Just clicked on sports talk on my way home at 2:30 and got caught up.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bow101

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 06:41:18 pm »
That is a replay that I watched so far at least a dozen times,  it was phenomenal in every aspect of baseball. I could watch that over and over again........ :)  Ok  so I'm partial for the birds to win, but both teams are great.  The pitching staff is unreal..! :o
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 07:33:03 am »
I cant pick a side. I probably lean towards Boston because of my American League Tigers. But, I also appreciate good baseball and the Cards are good. After last night? I think my leaning wont matter though, seems SL wants it more.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.