Author Topic: My State is Better than Yours  (Read 11717 times)

Offline BOWMAN53

Re: My State is Better than Yours
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2013, 11:50:06 pm »
Awww, darn,,Tim already summed it up.  California is a cute State till the next earthquake?? But Florida still has it all. And it would be a heck of a lot better if all of you guys went back home after you visited that silly, little mouse.

I'm typing this in shorts, no shirt and all of the windows open,, BRUHAHAHAHA. Merry Christmas, guys.

Lmao a Lil ground shaking once every 50 years aint as bad as a nasty hurricane every 5 years.

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2013, 11:59:37 pm »
Indiana, where the osage trees grow tall and straight, the deer are plentiful, and the women are sturdy and corn fed.

Sounds better then any other state
I like osage

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 12:03:31 am »
Awww, darn,,Tim already summed it up.  California is a cute State till the next earthquake?? But Florida still has it all. And it would be a heck of a lot better if all of you guys went back home after you visited that silly, little mouse.

I'm typing this in shorts, no shirt and all of the windows open,, BRUHAHAHAHA. Merry Christmas, guys.

Lmao a Lil ground shaking once every 50 years aint as bad as a nasty hurricane every 5 years.

LOL, but when the big one hits, Florida will still be there. Huricanes run off tourist ;D. Happiness is 10,000 New Yorkers going north with a Canadian under each arm. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 12:16:52 am »
what's that there's a hurricane on the way? Have fun with that one Floridians

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2013, 12:45:41 am »
Hurricanes are an excuse for us to have parties.  The news just shows all of you broken down houses but that's like one or two old houses that were built before building codes.  We throw parties for hurricanes.  It's like a holiday!  Everyone gets off work and school and we have a good ol' time.  If power goes out, we just light up the candles. 
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2013, 01:09:25 am »

Steve Bennett

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 01:11:05 am »
I'm from the halfback state. Those guys that Eddie is talking about from "up there" goes "down there", gets fed up with that and moves halfway back...to my neighborhood.  ::)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bubby

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 03:06:35 am »
Eddie an earthquake ain't nouthin but a nice rollercoaster ride and it was 70 deg here today
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Dharma

• Kayenta, AZ
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2013, 03:23:57 am »
I was living in Los Angeles, Hollywood actually, during the Northridge Earthquake. It was not fun and I don't miss it at all.

Having said that, there's nothing like a Northern Arizona sunrise and sunset. I proposed to my wife in Monument Valley.
An arrow knows only the life its maker breathes into it...

Offline warpath

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2013, 08:56:09 am »
There's nothing good here in Jersey. If it weren't for my elderly parents, I would've left a long time ago!! Trust me, you don't want to come here. When I leave I'm WV bound!!!!!!

G

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2013, 12:18:16 pm »
Idaho has almost every big game species in North America. Not to mention some of the most ruggedly beautiful landscape in the world.  I am partial to Idaho.  We have such a wide variety of upland game as well.  I love love love to bird hunt.  My father is an author of hunting birds around Idaho.  If you into that, his books are "THE CREEKS, and MY MOUNTAIN GROUSE". They are a pretty good representation of bird hunting in Idaho.  I love idaho. :) 

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2013, 12:20:50 am »
I'm done, :D Doesn't matter what I say, y'all will keep coming down here. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2013, 01:18:45 am »
I'm done, :D Doesn't matter what I say, y'all will keep coming down here. :)
Aint that the truth!  They wont leave us alone over here either Eddie!  ;)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2013, 01:23:04 am »
And I might add, We can freshwater fish,saltwater fish,deer hunt,hog hunt,squirrel hunt,oyster,shrimp,look at bikinis,,I'm forgetting something,, all in the same day,from the same boat ramp!  so there   :P
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2013, 02:43:20 am »
I got my christmas decorations put up !
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.