Author Topic: Trying for a trade with Mullet (Eddie)  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

Trying for a trade with Mullet (Eddie)
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:06:06 pm »
Am having withdrawals for having to miss this year's Classic.  Not often do you get a free 12 day hunt in Africa and the only dates available are the Classic dates.  I am hoping to make a trade for a couple of pieces of coral large enough to make a couple of skinning knives.  I want to make some skinners for gifts to the fellows in the skinning sheds.  They really like them and its something that they never see.  I have several things to trade including antlers, hard drawn copper for flakers, several sizes, or maybe even some leather tooling work.  Thanks Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Trying for a trade with Mullet (Eddie)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:29:38 pm »
Hey Joe,

Hope you and the better half are doing good. I'll send you what I have, most of it is already heat treated. It's not much and don't worry about needing to trade. I'll try to get it in the mail this week, I'm really busy and trying to get everything packed and ready to go to Twin Oaks this Friday.

Eddie
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Wolf Watcher

Re: Trying for a trade with Mullet (Eddie)
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 09:52:14 am »
Eddie:  I really appreciate the help!  Good luck with the turkeys at the farm!  Tell Pappy and Miss Joanie hello for me!  I have drawn a turkey permit here and have 25 of them coming into the yard each morning.  They are all young and 4 of them are strutters but no beards so not legal to shoot!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight