Author Topic: Marshall 2015  (Read 63203 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Marshall 2015
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2015, 12:19:35 am »
The low Friday night is 38  :o. I might be looking for somebody to snuggle with.  ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2015, 08:34:39 am »
Set up camp for the "Little Woman" and Dan, last night and left them on their own.  Great to see already, The Bittermans's, Marty, Guy and the Gaults (all however many of them :)   ).  It's killing me not to be there until Friday.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Blackcoyote

« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2015, 08:38:46 am »
It's killing me not to be there until Friday.

I hear ya Matt, we can't roll in till Saturday...sucks!

I'm sure the boys already there, will blow up my phone with texts and make work even more unbearable!  >:D
Drew - St. Johns, Michigan

Offline TRACY

« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2015, 10:19:45 pm »
The low Friday night is 38  :o. I might be looking for somebody to snuggle with.  ;D

I'm sure Danzn Bar will let ya >:D
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2015, 07:39:24 pm »
Have lotsa pics to share, but at Mom's place for several days and her "technology" is kinda primitive. ::)  So it will likely be some days before I get the pics on here.  Thanks to the PA attendees had sooooooo much fun!  Definitely on the "gotta get to" list for next year.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2015, 08:07:22 pm »
Had a great time ................... lots of bow building, shooting, BS'ing around the camp fire and eating of some good food.  Great bunch to be around!!  Want to thank Guy and all of the club members for a mighty fine shoot and gathering.  Enjoyed it last year, but I believe I enjoyed it more this year!  I'll be back for sure.
Thanks again!
Till next time
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2015, 11:40:49 pm »
What a great weekend!  It was nice to spend some time with my northern friends.  Guy, thanks for all the work you do to put on this shoot.  Wizard Goat, Pearly, and Blackhawk: thanks for the help on the vine maple and yew staves.  Bill, thanks for the ride and the meals.  I had a great time shooting and visiting with everybody this year.  It was nice to put a couple more PA names with faces. 

I was able to get a few pictures this weekend.

Greg was showing off his new hair piece.  You can't even tell its not real  ;D

Paul keeping an eye on the fire

The good and the bad

Pearly's new tool purse

Pearly showing why he buys his arrows  ;D

Jackson Cash getting some steam bending help

The world famous Smokey

Blackhawk's little girl sure takes after her Daddy

Bill working on some arrows

Blackhawk stuck in a port-a-let

Blackhawk heat bending a bow for the 8th time  ;D

Pearly cooking up some fungus

Paul smoked a couple of hogs for the dinner Saturday evening.  It was amazing.

Paul showing how the natives started a fire

Dan, Pearly, and Ryan showing how a plumber starts a fire.  I had to blur out a portion of the picture  ;D

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bubby

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2015, 12:29:25 am »
Looks like a great time had by all, i didn't know pearlie was a man purse kind a guy  :o :laugh:
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2015, 08:23:50 am »
Im with Bill, this might have been my favorite so far. The weather was spotless and cool. I love that. I actually worked on a bow for a few hours and got it done, that felt good. Ate like kings, as usual. Meeting a few more PA guys was great. Met goat and his bride, GREAT people and very glad they stopped by. Bowmo and Jackson Cash also made it in, good dudes and good times for certain. As usual, I left woth more staves than I arrived with... :)

One small piece of advice, don't think your going to out-shoot Mike (knoll), it aint happnin'. Guy missed the kill zone maybe one or two times over 30 shots. And those few that where off a bit still would have done the job.

I took 3 pictures and aint none of them better than what Clint put up.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:27:00 am by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Stringman

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2015, 08:45:26 am »
Great pics, thnx Clint!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2015, 10:57:27 am »
Thanks for the pictures and up date Clint, looks like a good time had by all. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bowmo

« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2015, 11:45:36 am »
Had a killer time. An awesome place, awesome people, and awesome energy.

Really nice to put some faces with the handles on here, and to find out you guys are all weird in person as you are on here  ;)

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2015, 11:54:50 am »
Great time as usual. Weather pretty much perfect. Some of my best friends and only hung out a handful of times with these guys. Lots of cooking, bow building, shooting and hanging out. Only took handful of pics.

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2015, 11:57:42 am »
Clint waiting for pot luck with home made utensils in holster. Eager beaver in action

Offline RyanR

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2015, 02:13:15 pm »
What a great time. I will definitely make it again next year. The course and facility is top notch. Lots of bow building, bow shooting and BSing.