Author Topic: Marshall 2015  (Read 63391 times)

Offline Buckeye Guy

Re: Marshall 2015
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2015, 03:23:22 pm »
THANK YOU ALL
It was a great time and fun was had by all!
Hope to see ya all again next year !!
Keep posting pics if you have them

someone left a jacket behind in the bow area if its yours give me a holler and I can send it or if I don't  forget I will take it back next year
See ya all then
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

blackhawk

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2015, 03:46:35 pm »
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!  ;D good times as always  ;)

late thur eve bow making action

mrs wizardgoat sending some arras across the pond at the bear

lil monkey see lil monkey do  8)

weewicki shooting at peanut making her bow with clint good chris dan and chris gault in the back ground

mrs blackhawk in the water jug shoot contest....I wont mention who won the mens one  ::)

warbow money bear shooting across the pond

clints pajama shirt says it all  :laugh:

2 in the morning late sat night antics and shananigans  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

check out the peanuts game face shooting the course  :D

dan holding up a drawknife "someone" forgot and left behind  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

guy shooting in a bow...after the masses left a few of us hung out sunday working on some things and on a hackberry stave dan brought that a bunch of us were tag teaming sat night

dan with some first shots out of the hackberry with greg and bowmo watching on

greg getting in on the shoot in :)

dan with the hackberry scallop bow we all made

that's all I got...until next year  :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:56:38 pm by blackhawk »

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2015, 03:49:38 pm »
Pearlie exaggerates on the shootin'. I got lucky a couple times.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline bowmo

« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2015, 04:41:20 pm »
Knoll: you lie  :laugh:

And man....what kind of person would leave his drawknife behind. For shame. That's like leaving your dog behind. Tisk Tisk.  ;D

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2015, 05:59:01 pm »
Looks like the poor fella spent a lot of time making those spankin' new handles. Shame ol' Dan-O gets to beat on her until the rightful owner comes along.

That hackberry looks like it turned out nice, too bad I had to leave before the tillering took place. Looks like it needs some tweaking...... :)
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2015, 06:01:00 pm »
Pearlie exaggerates on the shootin'. I got lucky a couple times.
Liar Mr. Mike......you handed it to all of us, even with jabs coming from the left and right. Your a heck of a shot my friend, especially with that cheezy red oak board bow!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2015, 06:15:30 pm »
Oh man. Don't tell me mike brought that thing with him! And then you let the worst shot in Missouri beat you all?  I guess I'm going to have to come there next year. You can teach me to make bows and I'll teach ya how to shoot em.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline PNewton

« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2015, 06:21:11 pm »
I had a great time. Everybody is so freindly it makes it a fantastic weekend. Thanks to everyone who makes this shoot happen. Can't wait for next year.

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2015, 06:44:47 pm »
Great weekend, as always really enjoyed seeing my PA friends again. My grandson had a blast, wore me out with his shooting from morning until dark. We stayed through until 10:00 am this morning so he could get the most out of the experience, shot the big course again before we left and when we got home a couple hours ago he grabbed his bow and went straight out to the back yard to shoot more. I think I can safely say
the kid shot 700+ arrows in 2 1/2 days there, he felt he had to empty his quiver at every target. :)

Thanks to the folks at Marshall who made it all happen, it was a real nice event in a beautiful setting.
I got some pics., will load them and post shortly.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

JacksonCash

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2015, 08:14:39 pm »
I can't over state how much fun I had this weekend. The generosity that everyone showed was awesome, both with material goods and knowledge. It was great meeting everyone, and I will have some pictures up soon.

Offline Stixnstones

« Reply #175 on: May 25, 2015, 09:49:13 pm »
Once again had a great time, the weather was perfect and everyone was so friendly. Got to meet Paul and Clint , nice to meet PA guys. Picked up some nice osage, snake skins from Gary and a hickory backed hickory blank from Chuck at twotracksbows. Can't wait for next year.
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »
a few of the pics I took.
1st group from the bow shop;

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2015, 10:22:29 pm »
Camp; grandson starting a fire for diinner the honest way with a striker. (unlike Paul)

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2015, 10:24:57 pm »
ooops. forgot the pics

Offline Stixnstones

« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2015, 10:29:15 pm »
Oh , and met wizardgoat and mrs. goat and matt and guy and shot with bruce and frank. So much fun!
DevilsBeachSelfbows