Author Topic: SORRRRYYYYYYYY  (Read 1852 times)

Offline crooketarrow

SORRRRYYYYYYYY
« on: March 05, 2015, 07:40:58 pm »
  I feel compeled to thank MADCOW after trying upteen times to get some sourwood shoots Mad cow made me a trade. It has a perrty cool story behind it.

This trade was 17 months ago. I try to be spot on,on trades. And I was this time also I thought.
 I gave the box and money to my oldest son HUNTER to mail (dosn't fit the name.) A couple days before XMAS 2 or 3 months later he wrecked the car. Got stuck he said after a hour he gave up and called a freind to come get him.

I went back next day to pull him out. The cars gone someone took the car. There was so much stuff in his car looks like he lives in it. Who ever took the car went to TEXAS.

This guy (Mr. LAING) and his wife parked at this pull off to look for arrow heads. He said there as a truck load of suff someone had tossed out. He said someone had open it up my box. Took him a while to figger out what they were.

He mailed them (with a letter) back I got them in JULY. Now from JULY TO ABOUT A WEEK AGO.
 He expressed he'd like to put a couple tips they found and make arrows. I sent him a dozzen shoot. When I MAILED    MADCOWS. Got my$20 back also

The box was but behind a chair and was forgotten about untill last month when I got back on this site. And was reminded.

I hope after 17 months They fit our trade.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline sleek

Re: SORRRRYYYYYYYY
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 12:36:41 am »
Wow what a chain of events and an interesting stroke of luck!
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others