Author Topic: odd combo gun  (Read 5309 times)

Offline jayman448

odd combo gun
« on: April 11, 2015, 03:46:00 am »
for reasons even unknown to me, i want a 3030 over 20 guage. have any of you seen them floating around down there in the states? do any small companies manufacture them still that i dont know about? ( possibly European or Australian or something??)

Offline Eric Krewson

Re: odd combo gun
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 08:42:55 am »

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 09:22:49 am »
I think Rossi/Taurus makes one....brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline sleek

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 12:47:07 pm »
Im a vendor at gunshows most every weekend.  I will keep an eye out. Whats your price range? I wouldnt charge you anything but shipping and my cost.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline jayman448

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 02:12:26 pm »
Sleek. Obviously as cheap as possible xD ive heard a wide range of estimated prices so i dont even know what to expect. I heard one guy say i wont get one for less than 1000 and then another the same day say it shouldnt be much more than 300. Any idea what shipping to canada would be? Thats another scary unknown xD

Offline sleek

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 02:45:01 pm »
I would have to ship from one licenced certified dealer to another. You need to find a shop I can ship to. They usually charge because of the expense of being licensed.

Offline sleek

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 02:52:52 pm »
Let me know when you decide if you are serious.  I say because when I find deals, they are good for as long as the gun is infront of me. Hard to just call you too.... international and all... but I will keep an eye out and let you know what I see, take pics, note condition and let you know. Give you an idea anyway.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 06:15:48 pm »
I've been looking for the 30-06/12 gauge for years.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline jayman448

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 07:47:19 pm »
Licensed dealers are no issue for me. Ill let you know for sure. How often / when is the next convention?

Offline sleek

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 07:59:28 pm »
Almost every week. I have a 4 state range I travel and almost every weekend am gone to one.  Mullet want me to keep an eye out?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 07:35:17 pm »
Thanks, Bud for the offer. I'm kind of an impulse buyer and right now I'm waiting for the wife to tell me she has all of the bills at zero balance with all of this overtime I'm working. Then I'm buying a new rifle,, or something.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Stoker

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 05:36:17 pm »
Sleek. Obviously as cheap as possible xD ive heard a wide range of estimated prices so i dont even know what to expect. I heard one guy say i wont get one for less than 1000 and then another the same day say it shouldnt be much more than 300. Any idea what shipping to canada would be? Thats another scary unknown xD

DO NOT SHIP A FIREARM TO CANADA.. It will be taken away and there will be criminal charges..You need a exporter licence and has to be shipped to a importer.. price ranges from $250-350..
Ellwood epps has used guns they are online and try canadaingunutz forom
Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline jayman448

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 05:39:02 pm »
There are appropriate hoops u can crawl through. I can ship guns to america easy enough just through regular mail

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 03:01:18 pm »
Baikal MP94. Russian company make it but I've heard rumor that it's remington importing em. Here's all the info on em. Thought I'd heard of em in 30-30 in recent years. Pretty cheap compared to most. My next firearm purchase for sure!

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/baikal.html
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 04:10:51 pm »
Baikal MP94. Russian company make it but I've heard rumor that it's remington importing em. Here's all the info on em. Thought I'd heard of em in 30-30 in recent years. Pretty cheap compared to most. My next firearm purchase for sure!

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/baikal.html

I've read that they are actually one of the better combo guns on the market currently. There are several others that are much more expensive that apparently don't work so well. This is second hand info, and not my own experience, so take that with a grain of salt.

I've actually been eyeing a Baikal for quite some time now. I love the idea of a combo gun but I just don't like the look of the Baikal. I'll freely admit to being picky about how things look. If there was a reputable competitor for it that looked a little nicer and was in the same price range, I'd be jumping on it.