Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 2140 times)

Offline oldhippy

Thanks
« on: May 06, 2015, 09:46:00 am »
  I was sitting in the knapping pit on Thursday watching Bob make a point . Tower, Sasquash, Knapper and Stringman were sitting knapping also. I was not feeling much pain so I told them I expected a point from each of them, I was just running my mouth.  The next thing I know Bob hands me the point he was making then Tower then Sasquash, Knapper and Stringman each made me a point and handed them to me. I was astounded. The next day I met Primitive Tim and he also gave me a point. Later I ran into Patrick and asked  for a point and he gave me two and just a little while later Parnell gave me a point. Roger sent me a beautiful knife ( the bird knife on the knapping page). Guys I want to thank all of you for all of the beautiful points, you make me humble with your generosity. Next year I will bring all of you something that I'm good at making. Until next year be safe, be good and know that I consider all of you my brothers.
   Hippy 
I'm only a figment of my own imagination (:::.)

Offline Del the cat

• Derek Hutchison Native Wood Self Bows
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 11:23:29 am »
Yeah, you have to watch them damn folk at the classic, they go round givin' you stuff.
Nothin' but trouble the lot of 'em ::)
Del ;D
Health warning, these posts may contain traces of nut.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 11:32:45 am »
That's why I avoid the place Del!

Steve it sounds like you have a nice collection of stone to admire. All of those guys know what they are doing to.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 01:03:24 pm »
Sounds like you have decided to "hang on to the old", Old Hippy. Good for you.

blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 01:33:02 pm »
Would you expect anything less from the folks that hang out here and down there? Cool!!! Glad ya made it this year...it was good seeing ya and shooting the $&@+  ;)

Offline Parnell

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 02:03:40 pm »
It was my pleasure to get that point done and give it to you.  I did more knapping at the bottom of the hill this year helping out Cody Scott. 
I'm glad I got to know you better this year, Hipster.  Your a good one!  Had a blast with you. ;) ;D
1’—>1’

Stringman

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 02:51:32 pm »
Was my pleasure, ol'hippy! Put them in a case and let's see them all together!

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 04:53:16 pm »
hey Hippy , let's see that rock stash ya got. I can't even remember which one I gave ya, so many faces and trying to get a real name with a computer name, trades and give aways all happening at once. Too much fun for sure. Bob

Offline TRACY

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 06:39:56 pm »
You're as generous as those mentioned Steve and deserve it! It was great seeing you again!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 01:48:22 pm »
Cheers Brother!!! You are one of a kind and Im glad to know ya. A ho! dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Tower

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 04:31:08 pm »
Anytime.  I enjoyed the conversations.  How's about posting them points.  Tower
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!