Author Topic: Death of the Solutrean Hypothesis  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Zuma

Death of the Solutrean Hypothesis
« on: October 23, 2015, 08:57:52 pm »
Why is the collapse of the Solutrean Hypothesis important?

Here is my opinion based on information I post below in links.
I am just the messenger. Also reference in this forum. For the Record

These links are the most recent I have found.
There are tons of others out there on the web.
Post the ones you have or can find.
Good weekend reading.
thanks Zuma

Incontrovertible Evidence Proves the First Americans Came ...
www.thedailybeast.com/.../incontrovertible-evidence-proves-the-... - Similarto Incontrovertible Evidence Proves the First Americans Came ...
Mar 27, 2014 ... A troubling insinuation of the “Solutrean” theory is that Native .... and the iconic Clovis projectile point would arrive at the very end of the Clovis ...

Is there a Solutrean-Clovis Connection in the American ...
archaeology.about.com/od/skthroughsp/qt/solutrean_clovi.htm - Similarto Is there a Solutrean-Clovis Connection in the American ...
By K. Kris Hirst. The Solutrean-Clovis connection (more formally known as the " North Atlantic Ice-Edge Corridor Hypothesis") is one theory of the peopling of the 

The Solutrean Hypothesis Meets Mainstream Science: A False ...

anthropogenesis.kinshipstudies.org  › Home  › 2014  › November
 - Similarto The Solutrean Hypothesis Meets Mainstream Science: A False ...

Nov 29, 2014 ... Solutrean Hypothesis: Genetics, the Mammoth in the Room. Stephen Oppenheimer, Bruce Bradley, and Dennis Stanford. Abstract. The Solutrean hypothesisfor the origin of the Clovis archaeological culture ..... (end of quote).

White Nationalists and the Solutrean Hypothesis - Jason Colavito
www.jasoncolavito.com/.../white-nationalists-and-the-solutrean-... - Similarto White Nationalists and the Solutrean Hypothesis - Jason Colavito
Jan 31, 2014 ... The Solutrean Hypothesis emerged in the 1930s when ... and thousands of years separated the end of the Solutrean and the start of Clovis.

Genetic Study Kills Off Solutrean Hypothesis – Aardvarchaeology
scienceblogs.com/.../genetic-study-kills-off-solutrean-hypothes... - Similarto Genetic Study Kills Off Solutrean Hypothesis– Aardvarchaeology
Feb 13, 2014 ... I've blogged before about the woebegone Solutrean hypothesis, and .... Yes I'll give you #4 … the fluting on the basal ends of Clovis points is ...

New evidence supports/denies the "Solutrean hypothesis"
tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/.../new-evidence-supports-solutrean.html - Similarto New evidence supports/denies the "Solutrean hypothesis"
Mar 3, 2014 ... The Solutrean hypothesis is a controversial proposal that peoples from ..... hit planets - but then all impacts have to have meteors in the bottom

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:32:26 pm by Zuma »
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Zuma

Re: Death of the Solutrean Hypothesis
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 12:13:29 pm »
Here are opposing views.
Which one to you subscribe to? :-\ :-\

Solutrean hypothesis - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis - Similarto Solutrean hypothesis - RationalWiki
Jun 2, 2015 ... The Solutrean hypothesis is a minority opinion concerning the human settlement of North America. It holds, essentially, during the Ice Age, ...

Skull May Prove Solutrean Hypothesis - The Right Perspective
www.therightperspective.org/.../skull-may-prove-solutrean-hypot... - Similarto Skull May Prove Solutrean Hypothesis - The Right Perspective
Feb 14, 2009 ... The second is the Solutrean Hypothesis, which concludes that White Caucasians ..... Europeans primary advancement was in the art of murder

If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.