Author Topic: Photobucket question  (Read 804 times)

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
Photobucket question
« on: May 31, 2016, 07:21:36 pm »
Guess I catch on a bit slow here but does photobucket take your picture away from your post on here if delete it out of their site?Seems like that's what's happening or am I wrong about this.They keep wanting a person to pay for more storage space so I delete previous pictures for more space.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Re: Photobucket question
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:29:24 pm »
I use the <Insert Image> icon on PA to link to my images on PhotoBucket. So, yes, if I delete image in PhotoBucket then it can't be displayed on PA.

I too have the free PhotoBucket account. I have hundreds of images there. Am using just 25% of allotted space.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 11:24:53 pm »
Yes, if you delete from Photobucket the pic is deleted anywhere you post it.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 11:52:34 pm »
Thanks guys.Yes just what I thought.Before the absolute bullying push by these computer companies to change to windows 8 I used to send pics straight from my pictures folder of my computer.Now I've got this intermediate dictator inbetween my process to send pics on a forum called photobucket that's trying to make money off of people.Grrrrrrrrrr.!!!!!!!!!
Knoll.......My photobucket has been filled for quite some time now or rather I'm continually making more space deleteing ones I hope I did'nt post.Hard to remember sometimes at least for me anyway.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Urufu_Shinjiro

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 10:05:33 am »
You may want to look into different options, photobucket is not the only game in town.