Author Topic: son needs help...  (Read 1045 times)

Offline YosemiteBen

son needs help...
« on: June 02, 2016, 11:03:14 am »
Hey Ya'll-

Iffn any of ya are in or near bend, I know Keenan is still there but not on here much. My son got his 30 day notice due to changes in management of his current domicile. If you may have a lead for a place for him to rent or have any other ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

Offline sleek

Re: son needs help...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:43 pm »
Well bud, I been there more times than id like to count.  Right now, I am living in the bed of my pick up with a generator and an ac unit. Gym membership for showers and something to do for three hours a day. Walmart supplies the bathroom and food as I need it. Been doing this for two months now about. Its not bad at all and sure is cheap.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:16:57 am »
Well if it was just him that would probably be ok. joint custody of his son so he needs a physical residence.

Offline sleek

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 04:56:19 pm »
Oh, sorry I didn't know.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 01:11:32 pm »
sa right.... the ongoing saga of my kids..... my daughter and her family live with me in one room..... my youngest lives in the travel trailer in the driveway....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 08:49:09 am »
Wished I could help Ben, I am a little far away. Kids you got to love um. :-\ I have been pretty blessed, I only had 1 boy and when he left he stayed gone.  ;) :) Love him and took care of him while he was home the best I could but sure don't want him back , at least not for an extended stay. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good