Author Topic: Who is Interested in a Snake Skin Trade  (Read 4385 times)

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

Who is Interested in a Snake Skin Trade
« on: September 29, 2016, 10:50:33 pm »
I see all kinds of trades going on but I thought this would be different and fun. I want to see what kinda interest they are in doing such a trade. If it looks like we have a dozen or so that wants to do this then I will start a new thread to get it going.

Rules if we do it
1- must be real snake skins no fabric prints or any of that stuff
2- a matched pair, or a skin that's long enough for a bow, or a skin that can be split to cover a bow.
3- must post pics of the skin before you ship.
4- I would like for everybody to ship in a 3 day window so we all recieve on the same week.

Just post I your interested I will give it till next Saturday and if we have interest in this trade I will get a new thread up for the ones who want in and get the ball rolling. Thanks Paul

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Who is Interested in a Snake Skin Trade
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 12:15:30 am »
I'll sign up.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 11:28:38 pm »
Sorry don't think any gardener snakes are going to quality
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline sleek

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 03:12:10 am »
You could sleeve an arrow with those.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 06:25:10 am »
Wish I were able to get in on this, but I don't have much to offer.  Hope it works out for you guys

Stringman

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 09:02:27 am »
So to clarify, are we sending just any old skin, our most common, most unusual? Will we have contact with recipient so we can send something they don't have? Just not sure where you're going with this.

Offline Zuma

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 09:17:14 pm »
You could sleeve an arrow with those.
;D :D :laugh: >:D
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 11:43:36 pm »
So to clarify, are we sending just any old skin, our most common, most unusual? Will we have contact with recipient so we can send something they don't have? Just not sure where you're going with this.

Stringman we will treat it like any other trade, once we get people that want to trade I will send out pm to get names and address. Then I will have my daughter draw out the names and I will post them and send the addresses to the senders along with the name.  I think the skin should be long enough for a bow bFor instance I have a 60" rat snake that would be good for a bow or a matching pair of copperheads that's also good for a bow or a big timber rattler that could be split to cover  a bow. If we get some people that's interested I think it would be fun to trade skins. I also think unusual skins would be neat as well.