Author Topic: glass in finger need some help  (Read 373 times)

Offline Deerhunter21

Re: glass in finger need some help
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 05:38:26 am »
I see it
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money." Cree Native-American Proverb

Offline Deerhunter21

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 05:44:16 am »
ohhh its out! thankyou guys sooo much!
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money." Cree Native-American Proverb

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 06:41:19 am »
Glad you got it out Russell. Make sure you use eye protection. What method did you use?
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Deerhunter21

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2019, 07:00:25 am »
i turniquited it. that made it bleed so I squeezed up. i washed out the blood and pulled it back and i saw it. I grabbed tweezers and put it in. I heard glass on metal and pulled it up. i got it out and put some alcohol on it. i then looked some more and felt around untill i felt good about it. so i kinda used everyones method!

Offline Tower

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 05:53:15 pm »
16 years after I still have a small piece of flint in my finger .  Every once in I while I wrench it just right & feel it.  Think about it he ancient masters & the stories they had.
But it does suck eggs
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 01:52:01 am »
My eye had been itching and watering up for about a year. When I had my eyes examined I had the Doctor look around. He found a sliver of rock that had calcium grown around it but he got it out. Feels a lot better now.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline jareddchazen

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 07:11:33 am »
Good to hear it's out!