Author Topic: Fishing on the golf course  (Read 1932 times)

Offline BrianS

Fishing on the golf course
« on: July 25, 2019, 04:41:58 pm »
A good friend from our Archery Club invited another friend and myself to a evening of bass fishing at a private Golf Club he belongs to. I jumped at the chance to go.  First time I ever was on a golf course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_U_tqpDt4

Offline jeffhalfrack

Re: Fishing on the golf course
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 12:03:29 am »
That's cool ,,if all your adventures have that's kind of music,,,I would like to see more ! Jeffw

Offline feathersnwood

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 10:59:29 am »
 Man you was really catching! them my son works at a public golf course and there ponds are loaded !! They have pictures in the club house of some big fish caught out of there ponds .
lets get back to the basics

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 11:12:03 am »
I remember watching Duck Dynasty once when they were catching frogs in the golf course water hazards. I don't think they had permission. Lots of good eating in them ponds. Around here they want us trappers to get rid of the muskrats.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline BrianS

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 05:28:17 pm »
Thanks Jeff
I try to put in copyright free music that fits what the video is about. The trick is finding copy right free music. I currently have posted 52 videos with 18 of them about fishing. Most are short in length and feature stuff I like. The best ones in my opinion were the ones where I interviewed Hole in the bow Chuck the bow maker, Gerry the Fletcher, Rob the Tanner and Kevin the Call Maker. The Youtube channel is named after where my cabin is located (not all of the videos are located there however). Trying to learn how to put all of this together has been a bit of a challenge. When I started I knew nothing about making and posting videos for Youtube and still do not know much. Kevin (Buffalo Gobbler) has helped me out a bunch. I just use a inexpensive camera and software. My Grandson helps me with some of them. Figured it would make a good hobby when I retire. Still trying to grow the views but that appears to be a slow journey. Most important I am having fun making the videos. Will have a new one soon interviewing Outback Bob the Flintnapper. Will continue with more fishing ones and Hope to do some hunting and trapping videos also.
Take care,
brian

Offline jeffhalfrack

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 11:40:19 pm »
Brian do you go to hawkeye ? That's where I know Kevin ,,,,my son and I go there jeffw

Offline BrianS

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 06:40:52 am »
Jeff,
I have been a member for well over 20 years.
Brian

Offline jeffhalfrack

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 11:54:49 pm »
We love that place!,,,can't be members we live to far away,,they should have. A scocial membership ,to maybe be on a mailing list or do more then one shoot ?? oh well hope to see you there JeffW