Author Topic: birch bark  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
birch bark
« on: December 10, 2019, 02:23:38 pm »
I'm in need of a small amount of thin(one layer thin)paper birch bark for a project I'm working on. I only need a sqft or so and not necessarily in a continuous piece, small strips and pieces will do. I'm covering a small item and don't mind seams but will have to bend over tight edges so thin is necessary.
Let me know what you want to trade. I have lots of stuff.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Outbackbob48

Re: birch bark
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 05:50:09 pm »
Pat, I think I got ya covered, I got a bunch of real nice thin stuff from the materials trade we had a few yrs ago, I'll do some digging and get back to ya. Bob

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 07:50:40 pm »
Pat just got back from one of my hidden junk drawers and the strips that I have are 2" x 24 and one 2"x 12" and kinda rough, lots of linearslits. and only have1/2 of sqft. If ya want it you can have it, No trade necessary. Bob

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 08:43:25 pm »
Bob, that might be just enough. Don't worry about the roughness or linear slits, sounds like good character.
Thanks Bob. I owe you one. I'll PM my address.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JEB

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 06:50:45 am »
I think I have some thicker bark if you need more Pat. Just let me know

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 07:37:34 am »
Jon, I have thicker bark. I need the thin stuff to cover something special I'm working on. I do appreciate the offer though.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 05:39:41 pm »
If Bob's doesn't work out I've got some too.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 05:58:28 pm »
Thanks Eddie. I'll let you know if I need it. What Bob has sounds perfect but I won't know for sure til it gets here.