Author Topic: new hunting points  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
new hunting points
« on: May 10, 2021, 08:28:39 pm »
I'm always collecting shoots while I walk in our woods. I collect way more than I can use so I trade them off usually. I send quite a few to Jackcrafty(Patrick) and recently when I mentioned viburnums he asked about them so I went looking and found a bundle worth of Black Haw and a few sticks of Maple Leaf, Viburnum so I sent them to Patrick.
 When I went to check the mail today I found these in my mailbox from Patrick. The quarter is for size reference. Perfect for hunting...

Thanks again, Patrick.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
Re: new hunting points
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 10:28:45 pm »
Very nice!

There is a ton of red and sugar maple shoots behind my house if you are interested...  ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 11:17:03 pm »
I appreciate the offer but I have more sourwood, silky dogwood and hill cane than I'll ever use.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 11:19:16 pm »
Very nice Pat.
I’m thinking I should be watching for those in the arrow section in the near future.

Bjrogg

PS nice Patrick
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 11:32:56 pm »
These points are so finely made my wife asked if they were hand made. Patrick does beautiful work.
 I was eyeing some shafts that would work well with these.   :OK

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 04:54:17 pm »
Those are nice