Author Topic: The Tennessee Classic  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
The Tennessee Classic
« on: March 09, 2023, 11:12:04 am »
Well guys, only 2 months until the Tenn. Classic. Who all is coming and what are you bringing for the raffle table?
 I'll be driving in to Twin Oaks around noon on Tuesday, May 2 for a week of fun with friends and I have my raffle table offering boxed and ready to go.

Lets see who's coming and what you are bringing.   :OK
 (=)  -C-  :-K  :KN  :BB (--)  (R  (-S  (W  (SH)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: The Tennessee Classic
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 01:12:56 pm »
Damn!!!!!!!  That's incredible and nothing less than I'd expect from the Brennan Art Studio.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 01:22:01 pm »
Yes that certainly looks like enough reason to go right there.

I doubt I can make it but you never know.

Nice work Pat

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 01:45:47 pm »
It would be great to see both of you bozos there. Pearlie has been to the Classic once. So what say, guys?  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 02:35:10 pm »
Its a tough time for both of us, Pat. Beej has seeds that need stuffed in the dirt at that time. I burn all my usable vaca time on two different week long hunt camps at my cabin in northeast Michigan. Plus, you called me a bozo, so now I'm mad at you :)

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 03:56:54 pm »
Well I certainly wouldn’t let a little name calling stop me. I’ve certainly been called worse.

Afraid the drummer boy is right about the time to be putting seeds in the ground. If I make it the weather must be really screwed up.

Someday

Bjrogg

Offline chamookman

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 05:32:20 am »
As always Pat - The Art work is amazing. I won't be there this Year, not in the Books for Me . Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023, 08:31:17 am »
Pat that looks amazing

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2023, 09:16:37 am »
Beautiful Pat, can’t wait to see it and you live. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 09:55:28 am »
I should be there for a couple of days, Pat. Sure would be nice to see ya, BJ and Pearlie, especially after driving all the way to Michigan and missing you guys at Elm Hall.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2023, 10:22:04 am »
I talked to Steve and had a beer one night. Where were you hiding, Eddie? It was a hot mother that week, at least for us notherners it was. I stayed close to the shade and a cooler most of the weekend.

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2023, 10:24:18 am »
The wife and I have been talking about coming down again this year. Had a great time last year and it was an honor to meet both Pappy and Pat.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2023, 11:03:26 am »
I should be there for a couple of days, Pat. Sure would be nice to see ya, BJ and Pearlie, especially after driving all the way to Michigan and missing you guys at Elm Hall.

Eddie I’m definitely going to get there some day but it’s probably not gonna be for the Classic until I have enough help to get away more. I seem to keep getting less help though so not looking good at the moment.

If I head that direction I’ll give you a heads up.

I’ve got a real good buddy that lives in Clarksville.

Bjrogg

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2023, 10:50:50 am »
OK, enough with the small talk. Let's get that raffle table filled with stuff to help keep the Tenn. Classic going.  :OK

Offline Weylin

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2023, 10:32:57 pm »
That's awesome, Pat. I'll be there for sure with my son. Not sure what I can pull off for the raffle table. I'll probably make a kids bow if I can make the time.