Author Topic: Sturgeon accented boo yew  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Sturgeon accented boo yew
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2023, 10:30:53 am »
Beautiful bow in all aspects. Nice work and sure he will love it. I always size the bow with any skins I glue on. Use tb3 on about everything. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2023, 06:13:56 pm »
That's another beauty.  Makes me wish we had sturgeon in Wyoming.  Somehow I doubt carp skins would be quite as lovely...   ;D

There was a mess of carp skin backed bows a few years ago and I can tell you they were lookers!

Brendan, I ain't jokin' when I say you have really made some of the very best looking bows I have seen in the last few years. You are really coming into your own!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Kidder

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2023, 10:46:51 pm »

Brendan, I ain't jokin' when I say you have really made some of the very best looking bows I have seen in the last few years. You are really coming into your own!
[/quote]

I’m extremely honored. And I couldn’t come close to where I am without the amazing help, support, and inspiration from the members here. I still feel unhappy with something on every bow I make though. I’ll probably never reach perfection (if that’s even possible) but I’ll keep trying.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2023, 06:03:53 pm »

I’m extremely honored. And I couldn’t come close to where I am without the amazing help, support, and inspiration from the members here. I still feel unhappy with something on every bow I make though. I’ll probably never reach perfection (if that’s even possible) but I’ll keep trying.
[/quote]

That sounds like a passionate drive!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.