Author Topic: 26th Tennessee Classic.  (Read 9686 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 26th Tennessee Classic.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2024, 09:59:41 am »
JW won't be hard to find, he is every where. ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2024, 10:52:18 pm »
Pappy, should I come out this weekend to get a camp spot?  Miss Connie says she’s not sleeping in a tent on a hillside this year. I told her that she would do as she was told I reckon.  I can barely see out of my left eye and I think the swelling is easing up on my right. Them Kentucky mountain girls have a mean right cross! ;)
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2024, 08:43:52 am »
It wouldn’t hurt, getting quite a few in, as of now plenty of room but don’t know what the day holds. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Jesse

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2024, 06:40:25 pm »
Plan on being there
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2024, 11:00:38 pm »
Hope you all take lots of pictures for us

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2024, 06:33:16 pm »
I finished my last minute errands and have run the pre-loading checklist. All is staged at the backdoor and I will pack the vehicle tonite, minus the cold stuff for the cooler. I was planning on a noon start so that I could hit this incredible Brazilian steakhouse in Sioux Falls called 'Carnivale". They have a fantastic salad bar and hot food buffet, but the big feature is the spit roasted meats that come out of the kitchen on a regular basis. Waiters/gauchos walk around with swords loaded with an unbelievable array of spit roasted meats that they slice off at your table. It is a never-ending meat-sweats inducing proteinfest! And on top of that, they have a fantastic wine list at reasonable prices. I have bitten the bullet and decided that this is not in my best interest. Last time I ate there I was unable to make the drive home to Rapid City and ended up crashing in a hotel for a 12 hour food coma. I ate so much and gained so much weight that I shed my skin like an anaconda. I am afraid the poor housekeeper that had to deal with that in the hotel was psychologically scarred for life. If I stop at Carnivale I may not actually get back on the road until the Classic is almost over!!!

As it stands, I am doing an overnite in Atchison, KS and should arrive at the Classic on Thursday late afternoon. See ya'll then!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline mobow

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 06:26:02 pm »
I drove within about 10 miles of you all a few days ago.  Had to get home to attend to some things.  Wish I coulda just pitched my tent and spent the week.  Maybe next year.