Author Topic: Submitting pictures,HELP!!  (Read 2112 times)

Offline PeteC

Submitting pictures,HELP!!
« on: June 18, 2008, 10:26:02 pm »
I finally learned how to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer,then copy and paste to an E-mail.(Now bear in mind this is a big step for my computer skills,or lack of,they did'nt have computer classes when I went to school).When I try to attach a picture on this site,"Paste ",is not an option.Can somebody explain how to send a picture,in layman's terms ,please. I hope this is'nt too much trouble.Thanks,   God Bless,     PeteC
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Phillip K

Re: Submitting pictures,HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 10:40:43 pm »
Mr, You can set up an Account at www.photobucket.com and upload your pics there then copy the Image link and then paste it in your PA Messege. That how I do it so as to save the PA Server some room. But sometimes I forget too and click on the Additional Options Below the Messege Box And paste the pipcs there.Need to resize the pic so it does'nt eat server space.PK

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 12:23:52 am »
Pete, click on reply, then click additional options. Click browse. Then select the picture you want and double click on it. The picture needs to be resized first so it will fit the screen with out hogging up all the sites memory. You can do this with the paint program on your computer.....pm me if you still need help.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

radius

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 12:43:37 am »
i find the  photobucket option pretty easy