Author Topic: Directions to Patty's Camp-O-Rama  (Read 5679 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Directions to Patty's Camp-O-Rama
« on: July 06, 2008, 12:26:26 am »
From Asheville Airport, I-26 at Hwy 280...take 280(4 lane) towards Brevard. 280 ends and Hwys 276/64 continue into Brevard(same 4 lane). In the center of town, turn left on Hwy 276 South(64 goes straight) towards Greenville SC and go 4 miles to a right on Island Ford Rd(look for Mud Dabbers Pottery Shop on left just before). Go 2 miles on Island Ford Rd to a left on Walnut Hollow Rd(just after Island Ford Body Shop on rt). Go 3 miles on Walnut Hollow to a left on Carson Creek Rd.
   You are almost there....Follow Carson Creek Rd a mile or so, go under an overpass and at the bottom of the hill take a right on Calico Lake Dr(at 3 mail boxes). We are the second drive on the left(gravel).
I'll put some directional signs out from Hwy 276 and Island Ford Rd. I have pics of the signs that I will post when I find them. ;D      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Directions to Patty's Camp-O-Rama
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 12:48:52 pm »
These are the same directions as last year correct?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 02:57:47 pm »
TJ,  I think I brought folks a different way through Brevard last year. This is about a mile longer but a more direct route.       Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 03:28:47 pm »
Ok . I found my directions from last year. They look the same .
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline mole

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 12:30:50 pm »
How about us folks coming up 178?

Thanks,
John
Northeast Georgia

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 01:34:40 pm »
John, That is a more fun way to come. Come up 178 to Rocky Bottom and turn right into the road just past the SC Camp for the Blind; Sassafras Mt Rd.(might have another name) Take it up to Glady Fork Rd on the left, follow Glady Fork Rd until it ends at East Fork Rd and take East Fork to where Walnut Hollow joins it. East Fork will take a left and Walnut Hollow goes straight ahead. About a block past the intersection you will see Carson Creek on your right. Follow Carson Creek to Calico Lake Dr on the right.