Author Topic: GOOD DEALINGS  (Read 542201 times)

Offline cracker

Re: GOOD DEALINGS
« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2009, 07:34:45 am »
Hay Mullet I meant to say cross bows. You know the ones with the telescopic sights. There was a movement among to primitive comunity to keep them out of the primitive weapons category and he shot his mouth off about us primitive archery folks being ignorant morons and some other stuff on one of his shows. I personallly don't care one way or the other about the classification of the tech cross bows but the moron stuff really got me mad. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2009, 01:53:43 am »
I want to add Jason Thompson (jthompson1995) to the List of Good Dealings....Thanks Jason for everything...and read the Post I made in Anything Else
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline stevecpa66

« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2009, 01:31:26 pm »
I would like to add M-P to the list of good dealings.

I traded Ron some whitetail back sinew for a bow. I just got the bow in the mail and its a beauty. Ron also sent along a bonus, a set of six cane arrows. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but definitely looking forward to it.

It was my first trade on this board and was a great experience for sure.

Thanks again Ron.

Steve

Offline cracker

« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2009, 06:38:20 pm »
I wanna add Part Cherokee to the list again. I sent him a bundle of cane for atlatl darts and got a really cool antler handle flint knife sooo I think I got the better end of the deal. I'll trade with him again anytime.Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2009, 08:39:21 pm »
I absolutely have to add Tsalagi (Kevan Taylor-Perry) to the good list. I made out like a bandit on my trade with him.

Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2009, 11:09:16 am »
I would like to say it was a pleasure to trade with dismount He is a new guy but a more than fair guy.. ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2009, 11:52:35 am »
I just had a good trade with Tsalagi (Kevan) also.   And another with Catahoula(Rand).
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Tsalagi

• Just a bowman...
    • Guerilla Chef Headquarters
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2009, 05:35:34 pm »
I had a great trade with PatB. I am REALLY enjoying working with those sourwood shoots! These are my first totally-from-scratch arrows, so it's exciting!

I'm having a great trade with Justin Snyder. He's making me the bow I've wanted for years, exactly the way I want it. Plus the quiver I want exactly the way I want it. Awesome!

Great people on this board!  ;D
Living a dream...

banoch

« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2009, 01:20:10 am »
I'm sure that they're both already on this list but I have to throw out my own "good on ya" for El Destructo and knightd. I received a great deal more cholla than I was expecting from El D. A most unexpected surprise. Nice stuff for which I have a great many plans.
To knightd and his wife, Cora, well, they has touched my heart and are going to make my daughter very, very happy. They are the finest examples of what human beings should be. If any occasion ever arrises that you should have dealings with either party mentioned here you can do so knowing that they are all honest, generous and genuinely caring people.
These folks make this place what it is and I am glad to know them all.

knightc71

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2009, 02:27:50 pm »
I have to say, it warms my heart to no end to know that a child will be smiling on Christmas morning.  That means more to me than anything in this world.  The best thing in life is a truly happy child.  It meant more to me to see a child with this gift than anything in the world.  Thank you so much for letting me give this gift to your child!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!! 

Offline rileyconcrete

« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2009, 09:46:20 pm »
I have had good trades with hammertime and partcherokee.  Both great guys.  Sorry it took so long to get the snakes hammertime. Partcherokee, he gave me way more than I expected on our trade. I owe him big one the next one. Thanks man.
Tell
Tell Riley

Offline Mudd

« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2009, 01:59:46 am »
I'd like to add Tommy Thacker, Tim Lantham, Carbinecasey and Steven Ward. I have great respect for the dealings I have had or in process of having with these fine people. It warms my heart to feel the trust between us.
Thanks for reading.
God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline Chad Bower

• ~Odins' wisdom ,Thors' strength , Freyas' love.~
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2009, 10:27:29 pm »
Awesome trade with rockhound34 and will do it again I hope !
~ 45,000 years ago the bow was invented. The bow is the history of mankind.~

Don't just exsist  , live , everyday to the fullest.

Chad "Wolf Among Dogs" Bower

Offline woodstick

« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2009, 11:56:55 pm »
got a 10 year old osage stave today from mudd on a great trade. he is fairly new on here but he is a man of his word, thanks for the trade, will do again if we can get one going.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline tetaxidermy

« Reply #179 on: December 28, 2009, 09:33:33 am »
Good dealings with longbowhntr, sent me a character osage stave even worked the back for me. Hell of a nice guy to deal with.
"Andy Dufresne: Get busy living, or get busy dying."
The Shawshank Redemption