Author Topic: GOOD DEALINGS  (Read 542211 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: GOOD DEALINGS
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2009, 07:50:06 pm »
You are very Welcome...and if you have a Tandy Leather Store near...the best bet is to go and Buy a small bottle of their Snake Skin Tanning Solution...or you can use Alcohol and Glycerin if you would prefer....glad You are Happy....thanks again...and lets see some Slithering Cobra Pens..... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2009, 09:14:22 pm »
they're casting up now, hold your horses!
i bought a bottle of glycerine today.

Offline zeNBowyer

« Reply #197 on: January 02, 2010, 10:52:55 pm »
Making Mr. Mudd a  trade for  some bow  building  tools, he  was  very  generous
with  his  trade, look  forward  to  trading  with  him  again:)
zeNBowyer
"There's  something  immoral  about  abandoning  your  own  judgement"
Cowards always run in  packs
Ishi did not become the arrow, I suspect. The arrow became Ishi.

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2010, 11:21:20 pm »
It's been a while since I've posted my good dealing so I have several and many of these are probably on the list, but I'll add them again anyway.  Venisonburger, Scrubbuck, N2everythg, hammertime, danam, knightd, kegan, and Zanderpommo (actually a gift, but he's got some insane talent with his pens).  Do not hesitate to deal with any of these fine gentlemen!
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2010, 03:42:49 am »
It's been a while since I've posted my good dealing so I have several and many of these are probably on the list, but I'll add them again anyway.  Venisonburger, Scrubbuck, N2everythg, hammertime, danam, knightd, kegan, and Zanderpommo (actually a gift, but he's got some insane talent with his pens).  Do not hesitate to deal with any of these fine gentlemen!

wow, thank you

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2010, 02:03:33 pm »
I'd like to add SawFiler to the list.
thanks for the skins man

Offline longbowhntr

« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2010, 01:38:40 am »
tetaxidermy...had a great deal with Eric. He sent me a box full of antlers and thru in a nice tanned coon skin, all that just for a an old knotty piece of wood. David
Near Dardanelle of Yell County Arkansas

Offline Mudd

Re: GOOD DEALINGS- I want to have faith
« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2010, 11:27:56 am »
I have given good reports on all my trades... maybe too soon.
I have been on hold here for about a month now on a couple of trades. I've all but lost my patience. I am willing to listen and be understanding that stuff happens but this time frame is getting a little long for this old man. I'm on the verge of pm'ing or e-mailing both of these folks and just have them mail me back my goods. I'd be out my shipping cost but at least I'd have something or at least I'd hope. I believe I've been at least fair in all my dealings. I shipped immediately... and it's been a waiting game for me since. In my next post I will name names but I am still trying to be patient.
Sorry for the negativity but I think my goat has just about been all but got!!!!!
Maybe now that I've had a chance to vent I can regain a little more patience but it won't be unending.

Thank you in advance!
God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2010, 01:37:39 pm »
mudd.
we try to keep the "black booked" names off the public forum, but you can PM them to mullet, who will add them to the book, and he will PM the book to anyone who wants it i believe.
just a heads up

Offline Mudd

« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2010, 04:25:54 pm »
I would not wish anyone a problem because I am feeling frustrated. I think they will come through given more time. I just wish they'd do a better job of keeping me abreast of their progress. Only hearing from them all the things that have caused things to go slower after I've contacted them just feels bad(to me)

I wanted my frustration level to go down and figured if I wrote about it, it'd help me. That's what I did.

I can only hope and pray that I haven't offended anyone with it. Maybe I'm fooling myself to think it wouldn't. 

I can say I am deeply sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but would also plead with anyone having any dealings with me to communicate, communicate, communicate.
I may over talk something to death, my wife says I'll talk to a doorknob.

Anyone who might have been offended. I ask for your forgiveness! Please!
God bless,Mudd
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2010, 04:34:39 pm »
No Forgiveness necessary Mudd....Months are too long for a Trade to take place...especially without communication from both sides...without this...it seems like evasion to me too...and before you venture into another Trade....ask Eddie....he will shoot you a straight line on how this or these people have faired in the Past...so sense biting into another Sour Apple.....good luck and maybe they will look inside themselves and see something they wish they were not.......... O:)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline zeNBowyer

« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2010, 04:47:12 pm »
Yes  Mr Mudd,
  No apology  neccessary,
We  entered into  a trade less than  3  weeks ago, for  tools
in  return  for  a quiver, btw  I  appreciated  you  sending the tools,  but I  did  not  ask  or  expect  you  to  do  so before  finishing  this  project,
    I'm sorry some  of the emails with pictures  did  not  get through, I  have  sent  you regular  emails,
since I  have  sent the pics  to  you  several  times,   as  you  know  from   our  correspondence on  PA,  and they  still did  not  get  through,   I  have posted them  here,
under Anything  Else,  Quiver,

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,17138.0.html

as  I  told  you  before it  will  be ready at  the end of the  month:)
   As  I  previously told  you  If you're  not  happy  with  It  I will  cheerfully refund,
3  weeks  isn't  a  long  time in  making  a good  quiver, We  all get  a  little  impatient sometimes:)

zeNBowyer
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 05:04:11 pm by zeNBowyer »

Offline Mudd

« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2010, 05:21:28 pm »
Thanks for taking your time to help me understand. I'm good !

God bless, Mudd

JWTHTLW
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline zeNBowyer

« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2010, 05:24:38 pm »
No  problem, sorry  for the  confusion,
sometimes emails  get  blocked  by  security software, firewalls,  Windows,  etc,
sometimes  it  gets  kicked  to the  spam filter,
   I'll  have  that out  in a  couple  of  weeks  after the  finish is dry:)
zeNBowyer

Offline Mudd

« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2010, 05:45:58 pm »
Cool!
God bless, Mudd
JWTHTLW
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams