Author Topic: shooting over a deer????  (Read 5378 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: shooting over a deer????
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:18 pm »
Very Good suggestion Gar.....I totally forgot that one....if you don't bend at the Waist from a high elevation....it throws you whole line of sight off....and makes your Anchor the totally wrong place to be..So You hold the Bow Normal....and bend at the Waist till you are on Target....don't drop your Bow Arm to Aim.....thats one I just take for Granted....and never really even think about anymore....because I practiced it so much
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
Re: shooting over a deer????
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 11:15:27 am »
lowell

all the other suggestions sound like good ones,Ill add one more,try to bend at the waist when hunting from an elevated stand,tends to keep everything in line with the target.
 Hope this helps,
 Good luck.
 Gar.

This is what I was going to say.....Bend at your waste,don't just point your arm down.  Keep your form the same as it would be if you were shooting on flat ground and it will aleaviate that problem. Good luck to you.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....