Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 417336 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's comming
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 11:33:40 pm »
Thanks Ron....but do I have to Share it with Dana.....dont know if I could handle all of that Sweet Kind Nice Crap for too long....I have been away from Da UP for so long now....I kinda act like a Suthiner......dont much sound like one though....... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 06:03:58 am »
This sounds like it is going to be another hoot,last year was a blast,Yazoo,bulldozer hung on a stump.Now that is funny I don't care who you are. ;D ;D ;D The really funny part is that you are right,I camp with him all the time and guess I have got use to it. I will be there all week the last of April till the Monday after the shoot so come on down anytime,we will get into something.Shanon
you are welcome to come kill all the Turkey,Dave from IN. and Big John from NY.may hunt also so even if you have killed out you might give them some pointers. :) Hope to see yall in May. :)
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Minuteman

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 08:53:52 am »
I'll be there. I think I've finally figured out where all the head knockers are so I don't have to worry about my cranium this year!

Offline cracker

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 04:06:45 pm »
Thanks Ron....but do I have to Share it with Dana.....dont know if I could handle all of that Sweet Kind Nice Crap for too long....I have been away from Da UP for so long now....I kinda act like a Suthiner......dont much sound like one though....... >:D
If you claim it first it's your castle I even got an air mattres that I'll chunk in you and D can work out the details.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline RG

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 06:31:58 pm »
OK Starting my supply list for Grant to pickup for me  2 glass jars, 1 can of lysol for sock smell, boards to put between the guys who share tents and a box of ear plugs
Let me know if I forgot anything

Ron

Minuteman

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 08:30:33 pm »
Make sure ya got a buncha June bugs in case Mullet gets hungry !   :o
 I gotta stay away from those jars...... :-X

Offline RG

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 10:15:03 pm »
OK Starting my supply list for Grant to pickup for me  2 glass jars, 1 can of lysol for sock smell, boards to put between the guys who share tents and a box of ear plugs
Let me know if I forgot anything

3 Boxes fresh June Bugs for Mullet, and another Glass jar for Mullet
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:06:12 am by mullet »

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 10:27:13 pm »
Ron, get me a few of them June bigs too!  I have a taste for things that most people find repulsive ;D
 Pappy, I'll be sure to bring my calls and gun just in case.
 Oh and BTW, Yazoo ain't lieing about Grant snoring! My wife would run me off if I snored like that.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 11:47:32 pm »
Shannon, Bring some more of that Kentucky mouth oil. It makes a good solvent for pitch varnish. ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 06:26:50 am »
I just put togeather the picture album for the 11th Classic last night,I knew we had a good time
just didn't remember all of it. ;D ;D I want to be sure and get more folks this year,I know I missed a few,seemed there were a lot of Marie ;) and even more of DanaM,he was everwhere. ;) :) I will have
the last several years of pictures on some tables for yall to look at this year.It is so cool looking back
over the years and see how we have changed,outside not inside. :) Cant wait.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 09:00:59 am »
I just put togeather the picture album for the 11th Classic last night,I knew we had a good time
just didn't remember all of it. ;D ;D I want to be sure and get more folks this year,I know I missed a few,seemed there were a lot of Marie ;) and even more of DanaM,he was everwhere. ;) :) I will have
the last several years of pictures on some tables for yall to look at this year.It is so cool looking back
over the years and see how we have changed,outside not inside. :) Cant wait.
   Pappy

Dang here I thought I stayed out of the cameras path ;)  Ya dat dang Yooper was everywhere, ifin were lucky maybe he won't make it this year ;) :D

Actuall its looking like if I can find someone to share the trip with me I will make it ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:42 am »
You better find someone....there are enough Yoopers....Trolls and Cheeseheads on here....someone is liable to put up with Ya for a day or two both ways!!!!!!!!! Plus I aint going if you dont.....I am skeerd of dem Sutin Boyz!!! 8)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 12:04:17 pm »
Wouldn't be the same without you Dana, El,nothing to be a scared of,unless you here banjos
then you might want to check out your surrounding's.  ;) ;D ;D ;D you know we got a bad rap in that movie,we ant all like that. :) just some. :) mostly over in east TN.way east. ;D ;)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 12:30:14 pm »
I dont know bouts that...I have been working with a good ole boy ...name of Marvin Ivey...from Paris Tennessee for Years....and the Things he says Hes seen in the Hills of Tennessee.......whooo-ey!!!!!!!

As for Being Scared.....Theres only One Thing in this World Scares Me.......and I have been married to this Ah-Whop-Ah- Hoe for 26 years ( thats a 1/2 Italian....half Arapahoe Indian....brings out the Best in them!!  ).....and been with Her for 28..........Ya see them Women....they all can just wait till Us Guys fall asleep....and Whammo!!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 12:39:18 pm »
Mike once you make it in da gate yer safe, the trick is getting in though :)
Jesse wimped on me he's bring da wife and staying in a hotel :o Scairt of a little rain, heck that
storm was nothing, slept like a baby all night :)

Sent venisonburger a PM see if he's interested in going.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI