Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418594 times)

Offline RG

Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming
« Reply #900 on: April 07, 2009, 09:21:49 pm »
I still have your number Tiller will call when it gets closer I will step out and give out my number (615-519-2817) anyone that needs a ride or directions, gets lost, cant smell the spring water
we will get you there. I will be at the bow club starting on the 25th but have to go to work Monday and Tuesday We will get anyone picked up or give directions just call Club is about 35 miles from Nashville

Ron

Offline cracker

« Reply #901 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:22 pm »
Ron I'll be glad to help on the airport pickups.Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #902 on: April 07, 2009, 09:46:45 pm »
  David, I said if you didn't mind waiting a little bit. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline RG

« Reply #903 on: April 07, 2009, 10:21:06 pm »
There you go another Ron that will help get you there Eddie you know David never pays attention :)

Ron

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #904 on: April 08, 2009, 01:33:36 am »
Me never pay attention?  ::)

Nah! Its all the spring water flowing around the place!

Thanks guys! Looking forward to being there again! You have all created a special place there at Twin Oaks. Seems like Shangri La to me.  O:)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline cracker

« Reply #905 on: April 08, 2009, 06:01:09 am »
There you go another Ron that will help get you there Eddie you know David never pays attention :)

Ron
Its no that he's not trying its just all the soap fumes. ::)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #906 on: April 08, 2009, 06:43:47 am »
I use to have and old uncle that didn't seem to hear anything ,we thought he was going deft
after a while we figured out it wasn't his hearing,it was his understanding,is that you problem
Tiller. ;) ;D ;D Told you ,you needed thick skin. ;D Its all coming together,got 5 or 6 more calls and e mails this morning,should be a good crowd.I will feel better after this weekends working,they say I get a little nervous and stressed out before the shoot,No not me. ;) ;D ;D Just want everything
to be prefect for you guys/gals and there don't seem to be a way to make that happen,but ha I am always in for a challenge. :) See yall in person in a few weeks. CastIron was that you on earlie,
finely stepped up and re registered.Good to have you back on,we need someone to give Tiller
trouble,the rest are so kind to him. If we keep it up he may quit coming,he said he can get that kind of abuse at home. ;) ;D
      Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #907 on: April 08, 2009, 07:11:31 am »
Pappy I sense that underneath that gentlemanly demeanor there may lay a sharp wit and a wild sense of fun. Maybe me and the boys should pour you full of branch water and see if we can get it to come out. >:D ;D

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #908 on: April 08, 2009, 08:06:39 am »
There you go another Ron that will help get you there Eddie you know David never pays attention
I don't know Ron, I seen Tiller paying attention to every lady that got within a couple hundred feet of him last year! I think Tiller fills in Sadies position as hound of Twin Oaks during the Classic! ;D

Pappy I sense that underneath that gentlemanly demeanor there may lay a sharp wit and a wild sense of fun. Maybe me and the boys should pour you full of branch water and see if we can get it to come out.
Don't you dare Cracker! Pappy is only allowed beer...he's built up a tolerance for it! ;D We need him to bad the day after for yall to be pouring spring water down him! ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:56:23 am by GregB »
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #909 on: April 08, 2009, 08:23:47 am »
GregB's right,I don't do brown or clear.It hurts to bad,I don't do blue or red either. ;) ;D it hurts
even worse. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

CastIron

« Reply #910 on: April 08, 2009, 07:40:16 pm »
GregB's right,I don't do brown or clear.It hurts to bad,I don't do blue or red either. ;) ;D it hurts
even worse. :)
   Pappy

Now Pappy GM needs you and GregB to order a new BBBBUICK  to help out their sales in these hard times   >:D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #911 on: April 08, 2009, 08:12:54 pm »
Damn Grant thats gonna cause Pappy to spit up his Miller ::) :P :o :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #912 on: April 08, 2009, 09:32:35 pm »

Don't you dare Cracker! Pappy is only allowed bear...he's built up a tolerance for it!
ewww weee, i'm keepin my mouth shut on this one  ;)
Mililani Hawaii

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #913 on: April 09, 2009, 01:16:29 pm »
Heck guys! I dont have to chase the ladies. They just seem to be naturally drawn to me like bees to honey!  ;D

Truly, no one can compete with Sadie for that rapt attention and stare! Man that dog can make your blood turn cold as you take that first bite of lunch or dinner. Makes me shiver just thinking of it!!!  ;D ;D ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline yazoo

« Reply #914 on: April 09, 2009, 05:30:14 pm »
does any one like wild turkey, the one thats in a tree not a bottle ;D I have called in 5 for other people, and have got the meat in freezer going to bring it to the classic, i fry a mean wild turkey, called in one for my dad this morn, 10 in beard, 22 pound and 11/4 spurs, tomorrow is my turn, i am also getting my osage ready, I am going to bring about 300 staves to the classic, ;D
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far