Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418610 times)

Offline RG

Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming
« Reply #945 on: April 14, 2009, 09:31:41 pm »
Cracker must have paid attention he is right on  ;) Or not to much spring water ;D

Ron
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:44:06 pm by King Ron »

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #946 on: April 15, 2009, 12:41:32 am »
There is a perpetual flame going in the pit all the time and additional personal fires around. I don't think fire hazard is a problem...unless someone falls in. ;D
  Are you coming Patrick?  8)  Bring some of your stuff for me to drool on! ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #947 on: April 15, 2009, 01:07:23 am »
Yeah.....are you coming Patrick?? If you want to share a Ride let me know too.....thats doable....and if you need a place to stay...Ron gave Me His Tent to stay in....says there is a lot of room in it........
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #948 on: April 15, 2009, 01:48:35 am »
Be  very afraid! VERY! Of a long haired, motorcycle riding YOOPER!!!  ;D ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #949 on: April 15, 2009, 06:16:41 am »
Yes fires are welcome,I love camp fires.We will have the wood for the asking.The wallmart is about 10 miles away. Yazoo I have about 15/16 vendors lined up.Mike Yancy/Lonewolf archery/JP enterprize/Art Vincent leather works/Ace broad head/Jim Harrar long bow/Gary Davis,Rattle stick bows/Huntworthy Productions,James Parker/Traditional bows,Steve Kitchens/Sipsey River,Big Jim's longbow/  Mike Mcquire Osage from H#%% /  ;) ;D and several more that I can't remember right now,along with a bunch of tailgater's,we ant like a lot of places ,we don't mind that at all.We are full for now on dealers that need a particular spot. Jesse also called me and said he had a friend coming
that sells rock,I am sure there will be a lot of that.I think you will be able to get anything you might want. Well I got 9 day left so yall will have to keep this going week after next. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #950 on: April 15, 2009, 07:53:41 am »
There is one rule about campfires that no one has mentioned yet...so I guess I'll pass it along so you can all prepare, and it goes something like this...

...any campfires during the Tn. Classic must serve a dual purpose beyond just providing heat, they must also be used for cooking and the owner of such campfire must be willing to share his campfire feast with any and all passerby's! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline DanaM

« Reply #951 on: April 15, 2009, 07:58:01 am »
There is one rule about campfires that no one has mentioned yet...so I guess I'll pass it along so you can all prepare, and it goes something like this...

...any campfires during the Tn. Classic must serve a dual purpose beyond just providing heat, they must also be used for cooking and the owner of such campfire must be willing to share his campfire feast with any and all passerby's! ;D

Greg ya left out that they must also have a Jar of Spring Tonic on hand at all times ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #952 on: April 15, 2009, 08:05:06 am »
Yeah.....are you coming Patrick?? If you want to share a Ride let me know too.....thats doable....and if you need a place to stay...Ron gave Me His Tent to stay in....says there is a lot of room in it........
Mike the tent has room for two to be comfortable any more than that and it'll be crowded.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #953 on: April 15, 2009, 08:08:42 am »
I haven't heard back from My Buddy John from Tennessee....so I don't know if He is still planning on showing up....so I may still have a spare spot to lay ones head.....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cracker

« Reply #954 on: April 15, 2009, 09:13:01 am »
I haven't heard back from My Buddy John from Tennessee....so I don't know if He is still planning on showing up....so I may still have a spare spot to lay ones head.....
I'm sure I can make room on the floor of the trailer if we come up short.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #955 on: April 15, 2009, 07:59:38 pm »
ttt ;) ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #956 on: April 15, 2009, 08:13:31 pm »
Anybody bringing implements of music? Us hillbillies like to pick music-we can play some dueling banjers to make y'all flatlanders fell at home......;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #957 on: April 15, 2009, 08:43:51 pm »
Bongos allowed????  :o :o :o >:D >:D >:D O:)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #958 on: April 15, 2009, 09:03:46 pm »
Great!  Fires are allowed.....I'm happy now. ;D

And a supermarket (i.e. BBQ supply headquarters) is not very far away....perfect!

Destructo, I might take you up on the tent offer.
Pat, I'll bring some of my stuff.  And I'll be sure to seal it well against moisture....
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:09:56 pm by jackcrafty »
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #959 on: April 15, 2009, 09:47:04 pm »
You are welcome Patrick....If John Shows up....We'll squeeze Him in somewheres....or He may bring His Truck and Camper because He did say something about taking a bunck of Staves with Him....and Rock too.....
2024...We Will Overcome