Author Topic: Tom Brennan(Tom B)  (Read 17590 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: Tom Brennan(Tom B)
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 12:02:01 pm »
Tom will be missed by many. He was a good person, and has been through more hardships in the last year or two than anyone should ever have to go through. He had always wanted to go to the TN Classic, and I'm glad that he got a chance to finally get down there this year. He also shot a few targets with us at Hickory this year, and I was glad to get to spend this bit of time with him. Tom was a good friend, and I will greatly miss his quick wit, his humor, and his coffee. The campfire circle will always have an empty spot where he should be. My thoughts are with Patrick and the rest of the family.

Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Dingleberry

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 12:41:16 pm »
Gosh, that stinks. Met Tom at Pat's a couple years ago and enjoyed his and Patrick's company.   I wish his family the best.

Offline Woodland Roamer

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 02:51:24 pm »
I just found this. I'm sorry to hear of Tom's passing.

Alan
Alan Shook-Taylorsville NC

Bring back the Stone Age!

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 03:21:24 pm »
I believe that I met Him at Pappy's this past Spring...but never got to talk to Him that I remember....It's a Shame that so Many of Us have to go at such an early point in Our Lives....and Cancer is the Major Creep that We need to beat into submission..... >:( It has taken it's Toll of My Family and has spared just One so far....

My Prayers go out to Patrick and the rest of the Family....God Be With Them
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome