Author Topic: Killer new issue...  (Read 10959 times)

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
Killer new issue...
« on: October 04, 2009, 03:52:21 pm »
Great articles and layout in the newest magazine.. Marc, Billy, Mike Yancy great job guys... keep up the great editing Ed, and thanks everyone at PA for keeping our magazine alive... ..and the girl who took the cover shot photo is my wife .. great job stacey.. .. LOL.. Hawk
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Killer new issue...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 04:02:25 pm »
Mike I agree with you. Great issue. I have enjoyed all of the articles and most of the great photos.  ;D Thanks to all that contributed. 8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline boo

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 06:52:35 pm »
YES, its a great issue. I have read it twice already and have looked through it a few more times. Great articles by all.
Boo

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 09:37:52 pm »
Lookin forward to it...Pat, you got yours before me???? Think my postman must be reading it! >:(....lol...Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 12:19:42 am »
Brian, Maybe my old postman mover to your neck of the woods.  :D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline billy

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 05:08:27 pm »
I'm still waiting on my complimentary issues!!!  Where are they!!!??? I always get so impatient because I want to read the new issues...and it's always hell having to wait for them...I can't stand waiting!  I feel like I'm just being teased....and it's no fair....
Marietta, Georgia

Offline Postman

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 10:28:42 am »
Well I read it , but I didn't swipe yours!  ;D musta been a different postman....

love the elk hunt story, Hawk. My buddy wants to get a big bull with his 300 mag, I want to get ANY elk with a homemade osage. Anybody have a tip on where a rifle guy and bowhunter could share a trip?  I know the seasons/ tags weaponry laws can be complex. What would be a good bet for him getting a rifle bull tag /or either sex tag  and I an "either sex" bow tag? We'd need guided, as we have never hunted west o' the mississipi
Thanks
John
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 08:03:02 pm »
Must be a Mo. thing....me an Auggie still waitin on our issues....sigh...
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....