Linked Events

• Nugget's N.C. get together: March 26, 2010 - March 28, 2010

Author Topic: Nuggets N.C Get together, knap in, bow building, semi primitive shindig.  (Read 30047 times)

Offline bryan irwin

Re: Nuggets N.C Get together, knap in, bow building, semi primitive shindig.
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 10:38:26 pm »
tj im comming i have a 12x12 canopy and a table if we need it ill be sleeping in my truck can i park where i did last time also be bringing about 100# of rock any thing eles we need let me know.
bryan irwin

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Nuggets N.C Get together, knap in, bow building, semi primitive shindig.
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 08:47:15 am »
Bring it all if ya can ;D. I do not remember where you parked, but there is plenty of room for parking we will get you close to the action.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
TJ, I'm gonna try my best to make it down unless it keeps up this 15 degrees at night with a thirty-mile-an-hour wind and a foot of snow on the ground stuff.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
This is David's wife.  So when is this thing happening.  I would like to know the exact date because it is not posted up here!!!  ;) ;D

Offline nugget

Yes Mam!  ;D It is happening March 26,27,28. That is unless we get more snow like we did today. It has snowed 2 inches and is still snowing!!!!! All the other snow was jsut about gone. Piss on it I am going to have snow or not!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
We got anywhere from 6" to a foot up here yesterday, still snowing, supposed to be up to 3" more by tomorrow morning.
Smoky Mountains, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
   HA, ha, yo bunch of hillbilly's are starting to sound like you're afraid of a little snow up your Kilt. ;) ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline nugget

Snow is better than skeeters or snakes any day.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
  Wish I could be there. ;)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline nugget

You are welcome on my farm any day.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
  Thanks, TJ.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline nugget

Not a problem.  ;D

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
   HA, ha, yo bunch of hillbilly's are starting to sound like you're afraid of a little snow up your Kilt. ;) ;D

Says the feller who runs all the way to the Equator when the temp dips below 50. ;D ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

Offline jonathan creason

I would love to come out for at least a day, if possible.  Where abouts are you located? 
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline nugget

Jonathan, I sent you a PM with Directions. I am in North Wilkesboro. I am probably about an hour from Cleveland. I used to work there at the Freightliner plant.