Linked Events

• Nugget's N.C. get together: March 26, 2010 - March 28, 2010

Author Topic: Nuggets N.C Get together, knap in, bow building, semi primitive shindig.  (Read 29878 times)

Offline jonathan creason

You can pretty much send an arrow to my house from Freightliner.  I live just across the tracks on Third Creek Church Rd.  I would definitely like to get together some other time.  I've just made the switch to traditional archery, and would like to progress to the primitive stuff.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline bryan irwin

well john i am right down the road down by stumpy creek come on by well break some rock or wood
bryan irwin

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Don't break the wood!! ;D If you are just gonna break it give it to me ;D
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline jonathan creason

We'll have to do that sometime, Brian.  My in-laws live in Sherrills Ford, so I'm over that way all the time.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline nugget

Heck next time we will have a get together down that way. ;D
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline bryan irwin

any time come on down
bryan irwin

Dingleberry

Hey TJ,

I'm gonna try to make it down.  I have been MIA on the primitive skills action and would love to jump back in snow or shine. 

Could you send me directions.  Thanks  Dingleberry

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
 Glad to see you around again, Jonathan. Are you going to be at the Classic?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline nugget

Which way you coming from Jonathan?

Offline nugget

Gonna do some work this weekend to get stuff ready. Trying to plan on clearing enough room for everyone to camp. If you are camping might be a good idea to pack warm sleeping gear to be on the safe side. ;D Can't never count on the weather this year.

Offline bryan irwin

tj you need any help let me know.
bryan irwin

Offline nugget

It's up to you Bryan. I will be out working on the area all weekend. I never turn down free help.  ;D

Offline nugget

Mrs. Nugget ( Brenda) is planning on cooking a big pot of chili Friday evening and a campfire breakfast on Sunday morning. Usually there is leftovers for lunch on Saturaday from the chili. Other than that I figured we could do some pot luck on Saturday. I am trying to get a hold of same rabbits for a meal also. I aint having much luck and they are up to 10$ apiece around here for one of any size.  ???. I will keep on looking.

Offline nugget

Might be a chance of rain Friday. I will have a tarp up, but just in case if you are coming Friday bring a canopy if you have one.

Dingleberry

Glad to see you around again, Jonathan. Are you going to be at the Classic?

Not sure.  Dang sure gonna try.  Would nice to see old and new friends.