Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4703043 times)

Offline BearG

Re: Life is good
« Reply #4455 on: April 01, 2010, 06:06:56 pm »
HAVE FUN GUYS
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #4456 on: April 01, 2010, 06:17:05 pm »
El D:  I do believe that the three in that second photo are mooning you. ;D

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #4457 on: April 01, 2010, 06:35:39 pm »
Oh Yeah....just wait till this weekend...I'll show them little Pervs what I think of their Moonshots...... O:)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline sailordad

« Reply #4458 on: April 01, 2010, 08:12:37 pm »
man ya'll are making  me wish i was there hunting
that goes for you to mike

stil got a month and half before i get to go hunt them wiley ol' buzzards
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4459 on: April 02, 2010, 06:33:14 am »
It should be a great weekend,got Eddie/Dave/Tim/Jesse coming in to hunt and GregB coming also.I
think BigA and King Ron will also be around and who knows who else.I got some venison steak laid out and all the fixing so we should be set. I can only stay till early Sunday morning,[Sunrise service]
so I will leave the place to them after that.I haven't seen any birds all week till yesterday.I see 2 nice Toms coming in and when I left I seen 4 more so they should have some pretty good hunting,the weather is supposed to be nice,a little warm for me but at least not much chance of rain. I will probably hunt a little Saturday but I have to much to do.We are spraying all the gravel and I need to mow,along with getting staves ready and making the arrows for the trophies for the Classic so I will let them have it and I will get after them next week.Hope yall have a good one and I will have pictures of the fun Monday.Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #4460 on: April 03, 2010, 12:15:07 am »
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Now that looks like a cool time. I keep hoping next year will come around quick so I can join all of you chasing turkey, knappin, shooten bows and having a good ol'time!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4461 on: April 05, 2010, 06:14:49 am »
Had a great weekend,I left Sunday morning but I guess Eddie and Dave are still having fun. ;)
We got a little work done and also killed some turkeys.I didn't hunt but a little while Sat. morning,I figured I would let them have it,I have over a month so no big deal. Here are some pictures of the weekend.Hope yall had a good one also. :)
    Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4462 on: April 05, 2010, 06:19:33 am »
Those were Eddie and Dave showing,the blades were some of Jesse's work,he gave me the big
one. ;) :) He knows how I love knives. ;) Also my new neck knife from Eddie,I love it.And of course
supper started. :) Just hanging out by the fire making plans for Sat. morning. Some of Eddie's greens,man they are good and GregB with a nice Tom. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4463 on: April 05, 2010, 06:22:39 am »
The blades mounted,GreB doing a little knife work and KingRon and me working on the arrows for the Classic trophies. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4464 on: April 05, 2010, 06:28:33 am »
Greg's new sander,for his knife work,Jesse killed a nice hen with a 9 inch beard,Eddie Killed
a nice Tom that morning also  21 lbs,10 1/2 beard and 1 1/4 spurs. Some more of Greg's knife work,I don't know what he is going to do with all them knives. ;) ;D
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4465 on: April 05, 2010, 06:34:03 am »
Case our little Hunting buddy,great kid.Eddie doing a little work on his IW stave,BigA and woody getting in a little practice on our range,Harley still shooting the bow Half eye gave her and of course supper,Greens,taters,back strap and bisquits. Yum Yum. ;) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4466 on: April 05, 2010, 06:41:10 am »
Some relaxing Sat. night and just enjoying the company,Woody checking out some of Eddie's
hooch to be sure it is of good enough quality for the Classic. ;) ;D Beau and Christina my son
and daughter hanging out with my addopted son,Jesse. :) Also some of Dave's famous Peppers and chicken rolls. Man they are hot but good,when he ask what to bring when he comes I tell that's all he needs to bring.It had became a tradition. ;) :) :) And I get the left overs ,if there is any. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4467 on: April 05, 2010, 06:47:08 am »
Hanging out Sat. night and making plans for Sunday.Also the points Eddie donated for the Classic
arrow head case. Very nice stuff.I don't know about them but I had a great time.Wished they could have taken more Turkey but they seemed satisfied.Life is good. ;) :) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4468 on: April 05, 2010, 08:01:03 am »
Looks like a great weekend and tell Greg I want to try his new toy out, I've been eyeing one of dem myself :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline RG

« Reply #4469 on: April 05, 2010, 09:40:33 am »
Had a good time while I was there Pappy and looks like yall continued with good times

Ron