Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4708638 times)

Offline seabass

Re: Life is good
« Reply #9075 on: April 01, 2013, 10:07:08 pm »
congrats Jessie and Abbie.Pappy,that trade bow is awesome.love those skins.i am glad you guys had a great Easter.see you soon fellas.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9076 on: April 02, 2013, 06:08:38 am »
Dan 1/2/3 and I will give you yours when you get there, good shooting. ;) :) Little over 3 weeks for me and I will be there for 11 days. ye ha. ;) :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline TNArcher1969

« Reply #9077 on: April 02, 2013, 08:46:40 am »
Pappy told the girls saddie had her pups and they insisted on me taking them out to see them. Megan sat with her and her pups and video'd the pups.. cuties. well enjoy your week hope to get down there again this weekend.. i know i will, cause the girls are going to want to see the pups again.
"Stay Calm, Pick a spot, Shoot Straight"

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #9078 on: April 02, 2013, 12:03:18 pm »
Wow, you guys are always busy out there.  I can only check this page when I have the high speen connection due to all the great pics!  ;D

Got a question for the Classic.  I have three toilet resevoirs, do I need to bring one for the "Thunder Chert Challenge" this year?  Please PM me if you want me to bring one cuz I rarely get back on this page.

Great Job @ Twin Oaks guys!!

dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9079 on: April 03, 2013, 06:13:42 am »
Ya we stay pretty busy, ;) :) me and Big A got the new motor on the big saw yesterday,you better be careful with it now,it don't stall. ??? It will take a stave right out of you hands if you ant holding on tight. ;) :) More power,got to love that. ;) :) Also got my trade bow's tiller finished and Miss Joanie got all the writing done on it. :)It's ready to seal.  :) Now I need to get on some Hickory. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #9080 on: April 03, 2013, 09:16:14 am »
Good news you and Anthony getting the motor installed! We needed it...old one was getting pretty tired when cutting thick pieces of hickory, it had quite a few bows roughed out in its past. What would you guess, a 1000? :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9081 on: April 03, 2013, 09:35:32 am »
At least ,and no telling how many other projects done on it.  ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Parnell

« Reply #9082 on: April 03, 2013, 03:01:13 pm »
What a good check in on the thread.  Good news for Jessie and Abby, congratulations!  Sadie done good!
Sounds like things are gearing up around there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!
I'll be there early this year maybe even arriving the first weekend Sunday or Monday.

Hey GregB, I am going to build a bow with you all this year! Maybe even start a second?  Looking forward to some peace and quiet early on and then the crowd.  Angie is getting excited, too.
1’—>1’

Offline sodbuster

« Reply #9083 on: April 03, 2013, 09:27:21 pm »
i think the puppys look alittle like seabass  ; :o

Offline seabass

« Reply #9084 on: April 03, 2013, 11:18:30 pm »
i aien't no daddy.maybe you ment they are cute like seabass.that is probably it.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9085 on: April 04, 2013, 06:12:35 am »
All I know is they are short and fat and the timing is about right. ;) ;D ;D ;D
Ya things are gearing up Parnell,got cabin clean up Friday and then on to the Hickory and so many little things it makes my mind go in circles. We always seem to get it all done , but this time of the year it seems overwhelming sometimes.  ;) ???
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Parnell

« Reply #9086 on: April 04, 2013, 10:27:58 am »
Wish I was closer to help out, Pappy.  If I can lend a hand when I arrive for last second things, I'd like to.  See you soon.
1’—>1’

Offline don't cry wolf

« Reply #9087 on: April 04, 2013, 09:49:15 pm »
Gotta work this saturday fellas but next weekend I'll be out there. Got some good work done on that knife Pappy, can't wait to work on that bow some more...

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #9088 on: April 04, 2013, 10:50:34 pm »
Spring cleaning on the cabin, getting it all spruced up is a good idea.  I'll be there same time I think.  I hope someone beats me to Twin Oaks so I don't have to build a fire.  Where's Burn em up Chuck when ya need him?  I finished up the Arrows for the Classic Plaques.  Guess we'll sit around the fire and wrap the feathers and listen to music. 
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9089 on: April 05, 2013, 06:52:50 am »
Sounds like a good Friday night plan to me Jon. FRIDAY and the rain is gone,it is supposed to be sunny and in the high 60's low 70's this weekend,hope that hold true for the Classic. ??? :o :-\ Cabin cleaning and Hickory stave work is on my agenda for this weekend. Trade bow is finished except for a few more coats of sealer so I am free to really get things going for the Classic. This is a busy time for us but I really love seeing the things getting marked off my list. They all call it [THE LIST]  ;) ;D ;D Don't know how they put up with me. ;) :) We have a great and dedicated bunch so it makes my life much easier. :) Hope yall have a good one as I feel sure we will.  Life is Good.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good